Groups

Just booked a table for valentines day

Just booked a table for valentines day!!!
    Still think it will end in tears though!!

She is rubbish at snooker!

13 Comments

Why do you?

Or am I missing something

Yep. Im missing something..

twit!
    Edited by: "Nikki999" 4th Feb 2011

Banned

At least you'd be guaranteed your balls polished, and potting brown and pink, all in the same night with her : )

Least you have a girlfriend for valentines, I've just been dumped, she said I was selfish and irresponsible for spending £250 on a pair of retro 3d glasses, you know the red and green lens ones.

In retro spec, it was a bad decision to buy them.

solarforce

Least you have a girlfriend for valentines, I've just been dumped, she … Least you have a girlfriend for valentines, I've just been dumped, she said I was selfish and irresponsible for spending £250 on a pair of retro 3d glasses, you know the red and green lens ones. In retro spec, it was a bad decision to buy them.

3d pron on the cards?

splatsplatsplat

3d pron on the cards?

Whoosh

solarforce

Least you have a girlfriend for valentines, I've just been dumped, she … Least you have a girlfriend for valentines, I've just been dumped, she said I was selfish and irresponsible for spending £250 on a pair of retro 3d glasses, you know the red and green lens ones. In retro spec, it was a bad decision to buy them.

Tempted to say 'Should have gone to Specsaver'

But these are £5.99 for 5 pairs delivered anywhere world wide!

cannyscot

Tempted to say 'Should have gone to Specsaver'But these are £5.99 for 5 … Tempted to say 'Should have gone to Specsaver'But these are £5.99 for 5 pairs delivered anywhere world wide!

Not another one that missed the joke.

Clue" in retro spec"

Banned

solarforce

I saw what you did.

It can't really be classed as a joke.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs262.snc6/178998_190122494349480_100000551928350_621005_6482845_n.jpg

solarforce

Clue" in retro spec"

solarforce

Sorry, I should have written

Should have gone to Jokesaver
    Edited by: "cannyscot" 4th Feb 2011

Very good cannyscot
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767393

See more discussions