Groups

Just booked up for Father Christmas--Yippeeee (sorry if its too early for some)

Just booked up to go & see Father Christmas on Christmas Eve. OOOOOH so excited now, it sounds wonderful. Its at a Childrens farm near us. Will be really xmassy too knowing that after we have saw him its home to bed to wait for him to visit our house!!!! i think i am more excited than the kids!!

8 Comments

ohh no not too early!
    Im in the middle of arranging a christmas show and we have a santas grotto etc..
    I love the lead up to christmas more than the actual day! Loll

pcnutta;6428434

ohh no not too early!Im in the middle of arranging a christmas show and … ohh no not too early!Im in the middle of arranging a christmas show and we have a santas grotto etc..I love the lead up to christmas more than the actual day! Loll

i booked yesterday for the kids to visit santa on sat 7th nov as it was the nearest saturday to christmas that i could get :whistling:so they will have a lot of sleeps before he comes :lol:

nikkib123;6428489

How old is old enough do you reckon, my little boy will be two and a half?

mine had been to see santa every christmas since birth :lol:
    you've got to take him nikki :thumbsup:

nikkib123;6428544

I am thinking he will cry ha ha or won't go near him.I think they will do … I am thinking he will cry ha ha or won't go near him.I think they will do it in his play group but wanted to go to a proper store like I did back in the day.

just prepare him before you go with pics of santa and say that he needs to tell him what he wants for christmas & then he will give him a little present :thumbsup:

jus re-read what i wrote & it sounds so wrong but you know what i mean :lol:

Lets hope the man running it is not the same man running the one in the New Forrest last year.

timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece

ah that sounds good, we booked a santa visit on crimbo eve the year before last and it was really lovely.
    there were 6 adults and only 2 kids lol

nikkib123;6428489

How old is old enough do you reckon, my little boy will be two and a half?

My kids were scared stff at that age hun...

they looked at this big fat faked up man in a beard and said the equivalent of..... no way am i going near that dirty old man :w00t:

diamondnine;6429052

Lets hope the man running it is not the same man running the one in the … Lets hope the man running it is not the same man running the one in the New Forrest last year.http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5288734.ece

o wow!:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      3. word association Game72744173
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424

See more discussions