Groups
    EXPIRED

Just bought a flat screen tele

Iv just bought this, took me ages to get it in place and there was a lot of work involved:
    i88.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

What does everyone think ????

19 Comments

Very nice too. But! Where you gonna put your DVD player, sattilitie box etc? Won't it mess up how tidy it is, unless thats somewhere else in the picture. Where are the cables running?

saxo_appeal

Iv just bought this, took me ages to get it in place and there was a lot … Iv just bought this, took me ages to get it in place and there was a lot of work involved:What does everyone think ????

Was it from a deal posted on HUKD?

Original Poster

oh i forgot to mention, here is the back:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/saxo_appeal/image002.jpg

ROFL :giggle: :giggle:

Ur joking!! Is that really yours or something u just found on the net?

That is one of the most surprising/funniest things ive seen in a long while!

Original Poster

Gary mate, do you honestly think i would do such a thing lol

I got sent it as am email, some way to go to get a flat screen tho lol had me in stitches

And there was me thinking you were serious!!

TBH thats not a bad idea!! lmao!

LMFAO!!! OMG....Whoever did that lets hope he isn't married!...I thought at first WOW...My LCD isn't as flat as that LMFAO...Nice one OP!

LMAO was gonna say that my friend has a tv similar to that but it's one of those big bulky rear projections.

went to reply and saw the back of the wall!

a really good idea if you have got a cupboard there and can aford to lose a couple of foot!

Original Poster

sindy

he isn't !

how do you know it was a big beefy strapping woman ??? lol

You was the person that posted the "free BBQ" wasnt you?

Original Poster

bbq gary ???

No Woman Would EVER do that!!! lol

saxo_appeal

bbq gary ???

The one that involved stealing a shopping trolley? Or was that another prankster? I think it was posted under the Hot Deals section but it was deleted/moved!

sindy

No Woman Would EVER do that!!! lol

they're not clever enough to think of such an idea!

i better run

ThePennyPincher

they're not clever enough to think of such an idea!i better run

Yes you'd better!

You're quite right though.....we aren't as clever....a Woman would of done the stupid thing of not wasting her money on that monstrosity and bought a proper flat screen lol

sindy

Yes you'd better! ;)You're quite right though.....we aren't as … Yes you'd better! ;)You're quite right though.....we aren't as clever....a Woman would of done the stupid thing of not wasting her money on that monstrosity and bought a proper flat screen lol

haha but this is a cheaper option! except for the obvious hole in the wall

ThePennyPincher

haha but this is a cheaper option! except for the obvious hole in the wall

O yeh....Men are so clever.....:roll:

Original Poster

yeh you know it wasnt a woman coz if it had been she would have cut an extra few holes for the sky box etc hehe

saxo_appeal

yeh you know it wasnt a woman coz if it had been she would have cut an … yeh you know it wasnt a woman coz if it had been she would have cut an extra few holes for the sky box etc hehe

LMAO!

Don't forget the extra holes for a couple of candles and some pot pourri
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Kong Kon…68
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions