Groups

Just bought a new smoothie maker!!!!!

Banned
    Any good smoothie recipes to share??
    Cant wait to try some..........

17 Comments

jaffa cake milkshake

Original Poster Banned

Just milk and jaffa cakes? Or do i put ice cream in it too?
    How do they turn out so thick in the shops??

Banned

Soon be joining the bread maker and the popcorn machine. Consigned to the back of the cupboard after 1 week.

aScottishBloke;6447156

Soon be joining the bread maker and the popcorn machine. Consigned to the … Soon be joining the bread maker and the popcorn machine. Consigned to the back of the cupboard after 1 week.

very true :whistling:

Angelstar;6447174

very true :whistling:

But a bit harsh on thisisthewho.

I mean, thisisthewho might use it a couple of times a week for the rest of the year.....

cw9652;6447213

But a bit harsh on thisisthewho.I mean, thisisthewho might use it a … But a bit harsh on thisisthewho.I mean, thisisthewho might use it a couple of times a week for the rest of the year.....

ok fair enough lol
    confined in 3 months time then :whistling: lol

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;6447156

Soon be joining the bread maker and the popcorn machine. Consigned to the … Soon be joining the bread maker and the popcorn machine. Consigned to the back of the cupboard after 1 week.

2s company...... 3s a crowd......
    Will have to get that yogurt maker to make t a happy foursome>>>>

thisisthewho?;6447225

2s company...... 3s a crowd......Will have to get that yogurt maker to … 2s company...... 3s a crowd......Will have to get that yogurt maker to make t a happy foursome>>>>‌

AND a coffee machine!! ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Lets enjoy it till it lasts....

Recipes anyone????!!!!

(ps: the coffee machine gets to stay on the counter........ it looks pretty cool there..... plus it cost 300!!!)

thisisthewho?;6447249

Lets enjoy it till it lasts....Recipes anyone????!!!!(ps: the coffee … Lets enjoy it till it lasts....Recipes anyone????!!!!(ps: the coffee machine gets to stay on the counter........ it looks pretty cool there..... plus it cost 300!!!)

ouch that's one hell of a cup of coffee lol

thisisthewho?;6447249

Lets enjoy it till it lasts....Recipes anyone????!!!!(ps: the coffee … Lets enjoy it till it lasts....Recipes anyone????!!!!(ps: the coffee machine gets to stay on the counter........ it looks pretty cool there..... plus it cost 300!!!)

It won't be long :-D

Soo.... Um, a Jamie Oliver flavour shaker.........

A poached egg pan

A ceiling fan??

cw9652;6447283

It won't be long :-DSoo.... Um, a Jamie Oliver flavour shaker......... A … It won't be long :-DSoo.... Um, a Jamie Oliver flavour shaker......... A poached egg panA ceiling fan??

Basically anything with a JML sticker on it...

On topic though, I quite like apple, carrot and orange, which tastes yummy and is apparently really good for you.

You may want to google jack lalanne, he is like the King of smoothie makers, the guy is about 90 and puts his longevity down to his smoothie consumption.

Original Poster Banned

I love the snickers shake they do at tinsel town in London.
    Cant figure out how they get it to be so thick....
    On my fourth glass......... still not there....

AshleyRFC a thumbs up on the Jaffa cakes. Tasted pretty good!!!!

One peach, one Banana, handful of strawberries or raspberries (frozen ones work), glug of orange juice, maybe some ice if you have pulse........................................ yummy!!!

I real must have for smoothies is frozen summer fruit. You can buy a bag for about £1 to £1.50, just chuck a handful in with banana, honey, milk, yoghurt, etc, lovely.

thisisthewho?;6447394

I love the snickers shake they do at tinsel town in London.Cant figure … I love the snickers shake they do at tinsel town in London.Cant figure out how they get it to be so thick....On my fourth glass......... still not there....AshleyRFC a thumbs up on the Jaffa cakes. Tasted pretty good!!!!

Lol sorry I just looked back at this thread, glad ya liked it.

Oh and yer snickers one, maybe they put crushed ice through it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3881540
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      3. word association Game72944196
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions