Just bought a Wii

Banned
I went professional on Wii Sports boxing and I'm wringing wet.

I had to race upstairs for a shower.

I can see me losing some weight on this :giggle:

17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Can anyone recommend any games for a 4yr old and a 6yr old :giggle:

I saw mario kart with a steering wheel for £10 at game is that any good.

Also whats the olympic game you can get called

Mario and Sonic at the olympics maybe?

£10 for mario kart is a steal

Original Poster Banned

teambintip;2794454

Mario and Sonic at the olympics maybe?£10 for mario kart is a steal

It was on a poster in the window, I might have misread it

Banned

Foosball Chum;2794437

I saw mario kart with a steering wheel for £10 at game is that any good.

lol u joker

Foosball Chum;2794477

should have gone to specsavers :thinking:

Foosball Chum;2794477

I think the £10 offer is when you trade in a specified game (can`t remember which one).

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;2794487

lol u joker

I think looking at it as its £36.99 it was with a trade in :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;2794504

should have gone to specsavers :thinking:

I was passing at speed, I need a wee (not the console)

Had soooooo much fun with that this afternoon, every time my boys said daddy I need a wee :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

cuzzy;2794505

I think the £10 offer is when you trade in a specified game (can`t … I think the £10 offer is when you trade in a specified game (can`t remember which one).

Yeah....doh !!

"I went professional on Wii Sports boxing and I'm wringing wet.
I had to race upstairs for a shower.
I can see me losing some weight on this :giggle:"

know wot you mean Foosball, worked up quite a sweat when me and a friend played against each other, we nearly knocked the 50" plasma out... as well as each other for real! lol! great game!

Original Poster Banned

Alicia;2794623

"I went professional on Wii Sports boxing and I'm wringing wet.I had to … "I went professional on Wii Sports boxing and I'm wringing wet.I had to race upstairs for a shower.I can see me losing some weight on this :giggle:"know wot you mean Foosball, worked up quite a sweat when me and a friend played against each other, we nearly knocked the 50" plasma out... as well as each other for real! lol! great game!

My 4yr old loves it but he keeps hitting the tv screen, its making me laugh so much. :giggle:

I cant wait to beat the poo out of the missus :lol:

You might be aching tomorrow, I consider myself fairly fit but after playing on the wii all day n getting very in2 the boxing, my back, shoulders and top of my arms were very painful the next day, I do go hell for leather when playing but so do you by the sounds of it. Good luck with that tom anyway lol.xx

Original Poster Banned

Miss P.J;2794718

You might be aching tomorrow, I consider myself fairly fit but after … You might be aching tomorrow, I consider myself fairly fit but after playing on the wii all day n getting very in2 the boxing, my back, shoulders and top of my arms were very painful the next day, I do go hell for leather when playing but so do you by the sounds of it. Good luck with that tom anyway lol.xx

:lol: That made me laugh, yeah it sounds like we are the same. My kids kept shouting 'hit him daddy, smash his face in', then when the count came they were counting him back up again.

I have to move big heavy cages at work so my shoulders are fairly bulky already, so I should be OK.....but I'll keep you posted :giggle:

Foosball Chum;2794664

My 4yr old loves it but he keeps hitting the tv screen, its making me … My 4yr old loves it but he keeps hitting the tv screen, its making me laugh so much. :giggle:I cant wait to beat the poo out of the missus :lol:

lol! gloves off i see! all i can say is im glad the pioneer is insured!!!
hey try out the tennis, shud hear the monica seles grunts ma 6 year old neighbour's kid cums out with, sooo hilarious! :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Alicia;2797314

lol! gloves off i see! all i can say is im glad the pioneer is … lol! gloves off i see! all i can say is im glad the pioneer is insured!!!hey try out the tennis, shud hear the monica seles grunts ma 6 year old neighbour's kid cums out with, sooo hilarious! :lol:

I tried a game of that. I think I need the tennis act thingy cos I kept hitting all my backhands 'out of the park' :w00t: It was like I was still playing baseball :giggle:

Foosball Chum;2797395

I tried a game of that. I think I need the tennis act thingy cos I kept … I tried a game of that. I think I need the tennis act thingy cos I kept hitting all my backhands 'out of the park' :w00t: It was like I was still playing baseball :giggle:

lol! started getting the hang of it wen realised you only have to move the control rather than ending up in the front and back garden :lol: no need to renew the gym subscription with the wii me thinkz! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Alicia;2797803

lol! started getting the hang of it wen realised you only have to move … lol! started getting the hang of it wen realised you only have to move the control rather than ending up in the front and back garden :lol: no need to renew the gym subscription with the wii me thinkz! :thumbsup:

Yeah I started heading upstairs at one point :giggle:

I'm gonna get the Olympics game and the Fitness training stuff, so I'll be sticj thin soon enough :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions