just bought a xbox 360 elite 2nd hand and noticed it has a service date on

9 replies
Found 24th Jan 2010
the back which reads 2009/09/09
i cant see the manufacture date the guy said it was a year old but that date dosent make sense also how do i charge the controller i dont see any cables plus there are 2 batteries inside thanks

9 Comments

the 2 AA batteries will be for the controller...

You can buy a play and charge kit which has a rechargable battery that you can charge whilst playing still

Original Poster

CuteKitty26;7644926

the 2 AA batteries will be for the controller...

cheers do u charge the controller or just change the batteries

tonico;7644933

Change the batteries :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

It's been back to M$........when they repair them they put a service sticker over the manufacture date. Most likely a RROD repair.

tonico;7644933

lulz. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;7645037

It's been back to M$........when they repair them they put a service … It's been back to M$........when they repair them they put a service sticker over the manufacture date. Most likely a RROD repair.

i see he said he had no bother with it do you think it will be fixed properly now?

Original Poster

thesaint;7645094

lulz. :-D

am a ps3 man

Sloth/Mod

tonico;7645230

i see he said he had no bother with it do you think it will be fixed … i see he said he had no bother with it do you think it will be fixed properly now?

Yes, they do a proper fix and not one of these bodge it and scarper jobs from the DIY enthusiasts.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

Syzable;7645247

Yes, they do a proper fix and not one of these bodge it and scarper jobs … Yes, they do a proper fix and not one of these bodge it and scarper jobs from the DIY enthusiasts.

cheers :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions