Groups

Just bought insurance and forgot to go through quidco!

Doh! Anything I can do? It's £20 cashback so not to be missed!

11 Comments

Cancel and do it again?

X) buy yourself a MEMORY card

Original Poster

Reet ball ache! Will give them a call tommorrow though as well worth £20!

you have 14 days cooling off period to cancel and do again via quidco - just a pain, easily done though.

Cry

adrianr

be warned some insurance companies charge an admin fee to cancel even … be warned some insurance companies charge an admin fee to cancel even within the 14 day period http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=893319

i'd never heard of an insurance company charging to cancel within the cooling off period.

Just go onto quidco and go to the insurance site. I've done that loads of time when I've bought something and then remembered quidco. Some companys, like eBay, I've found that I don't even have to go onto the quidco site, I now get the cashback by just going straight to eBay!

stefor

Just go onto quidco and go to the insurance site. I've done that loads … Just go onto quidco and go to the insurance site. I've done that loads of time when I've bought something and then remembered quidco. Some companys, like eBay, I've found that I don't even have to go onto the quidco site, I now get the cashback by just going straight to eBay!

Ya, if you keep the cookies.

Banned

davidandhismower

i'd never heard of an insurance company charging to cancel within the … i'd never heard of an insurance company charging to cancel within the cooling off period.

yeah they do cos of the admin work involved.

Banned

£20?

Jeeze brb being poor.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions