Groups

Just Bought Race Pro for the 360 .............

Just Bought Race Pro for the 360 ............. and looking at the reviews people are rating it about 7/8

has anyone got it and if so what do they think?????

6 Comments

I have it but not played it yet

EDIT: Not particularly helpful I suppose

its a great game, best driving game around only let down the graphics

Banned

Its terrible.

I took it back and got a refund.

This was 2 weeks ago, so maybe its improved, but basically... graphics are not great - but thats not so important. However, the amazing Simbin simulation is missing for me - I love their work on the PC, but this is a joke.

It also crashed fairly often, and multiplayer.. well... I managed to connect once.. the rest of the time I couldn't play at all. Just refused to connect, and according to the atari forums, its a known issue.

Until the updates come out, I'd steer well clear. I wanted to love it and I was massively massively dissappointed

Original Poster

vibeone;4558693

Its terrible.I took it back and got a refund.This was 2 weeks ago, so … Its terrible.I took it back and got a refund.This was 2 weeks ago, so maybe its improved, but basically... graphics are not great - but thats not so important. However, the amazing Simbin simulation is missing for me - I love their work on the PC, but this is a joke.It also crashed fairly often, and multiplayer.. well... I managed to connect once.. the rest of the time I couldn't play at all. Just refused to connect, and according to the atari forums, its a known issue.Until the updates come out, I'd steer well clear. I wanted to love it and I was massively massively dissappointed

so its a marmite game then??

Banned

ViperKeith;4558733

so its a marmite game then??

Apparently so....

To be honest I could probably live with it if it worked as intended - ie: didn't crash, and multiplayer worked.

Microsoft cocked up really, allowing only their own official cack wheel to be used.

Just get yourself GTR evolution and a G25 for the PC.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions