Groups

just bought samsung galaxy for £249.99,

I just bought a deal from hmv which was posted by a nice person on hotukdeals now I am thinking why did I bought that . I got a HTC desire HD which is 4.3" ... why do I buy stuff which I don't need.

8 Comments

...ebay?

alot of people buy stuff they dont need, i got two xbox 360's & three ds's,

but you did get a good deal.

Which HMV did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

Original Poster

I got it from bond street, it was the display version .. they have one on display at oxford street if u are good at haggling u can get it because officially they are suppose to sell it with a 20 % reduced price as it was a display item.

Ok thanks for the info, was hoping it might have been somewhere in Yorkshire!

Original Poster

U can try ...if u see any on display tell them about the hmv policy that if its the last piece they have to sell it to u with a discount normally 20 percent.

Banned

humadoon

I got it from bond street, it was the display version .. they have one on … I got it from bond street, it was the display version .. they have one on display at oxford street if u are good at haggling u can get it because officially they are suppose to sell it with a 20 % reduced price as it was a display item.

Why didnt you haggle then?

(Theyve just reduced the price to £249 - but you bought the display model for that price! Should have been £200 surely?)

Original Poster

guv

Why didnt you haggle then?(Theyve just reduced the price to £249 - but … Why didnt you haggle then?(Theyve just reduced the price to £249 - but you bought the display model for that price! Should have been £200 surely?)

I did but they said the item I bought wasn't listed on sale and they were not even happy to give it to me, I even called the hmv helpline but they said it all depends on the manager. It's his discretion :(.
    Edited by: "humadoon" 16th Feb 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions