Groups

Just bought this!!! Do you think customs will mind?

hustlepaintball.com/Pro…D=1

Me and my mates have decided to take up paintballing on a regular basis and we've all bought our own kit. However, as I have a US bank account with all the money transferred @ $1.87 I decided to buy my stuff from the States.

Do you guys know if customs are OK with paintball guns in the post and what the chances are that I will be charged VAT / package inspection fee or whatever it is?

8 Comments

Yes, you will pay customs / import duty. Don't know how much.

This might help

customs.hmrc.gov.uk/cha…ent

Banned

i have no idea. but i would think its wise to ask Before you order the product in future. lol

Original Poster

DangerGod;4723898

i have no idea. but i would think its wise to ask Before you order the … i have no idea. but i would think its wise to ask Before you order the product in future. lol

I was gonna buy it regardless of whether I get charged, it'll still work out cheaper than buying in the UK. My understanding was that most stuff goes through without any charge.

So are paintball guns are allowed to be mailed do you think?

Nah mate, your screwed! The UK Government refuse to accept firearms in the post! Unlucky, you'll have a huge bill because customs return to sender at an extortionate rate!!!!! oh sh*t blood!!!!!

hahahahaha

Original Poster

mcmarriot;4753137

Nah mate, your screwed! The UK Government refuse to accept firearms in … Nah mate, your screwed! The UK Government refuse to accept firearms in the post! Unlucky, you'll have a huge bill because customs return to sender at an extortionate rate!!!!! oh sh*t blood!!!!!hahahahaha

ahahahah shut up, u are nothing but a flint lol!!!

Original Poster

For anyone interested... package arrived yesterday. Customs did open the package to inspect the goods but obviously had no objection. I was charged £12.47 by customs + an £8 ransom by Parcefarce to have it released.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4936867

I was told by my regional fire arms officer to inform customs if I was … I was told by my regional fire arms officer to inform customs if I was shipping a deactivated gun into the country, not sure if this will be the same.

Cheers, but seemed to come through OK. As it happens, customs did open and inspect the package.

Had to pay a customs fee which I didn't mind but I did mind paying Parcelfarce's ransom to let me have my package.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014475
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767188
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions