Groups

just bought Viewsonic XG2401 24in FreeSync 144Hz Gaming Monitor of amazon warehouse, it does not have cd for the drivers and power socket, does anyone know where i could get them from?

just brought Viewsonic XG2401 24in FreeSync 144Hz Gaming Monitor of amazon warehouse, it does not have cd for the drivers and power socket, does anyone know where i could get them from?

8 Comments

Hello, Personally I'd email the manufacturer's directly and ask them for their help. The drivers Cd probably isn't needed. You should be able to buy a 'kettle lead' from a pound store - Possibly asking Amazon to credit you for this. They should be able to assist. HTH.

viewsoniceurope.com/uk/…php

Scroll all the way down and find the driver related to your operating system.

Mod & Ed

"ITWASTHEDONKEY" - Aww, was it really? - Op, I removed your other thread as it was a duplicate of this one
    Edited by: "wishihadadonkey" 3rd Dec 2016

I'm not sure why you need drivers and you should have loads of the plugs for it kicking around. I think I've got about 6 iec plugs kicking around from everything. Get the drivers off the makers website or make them yourself.

Drivers if needed will be available from the Viewsonic website but I doubt you need any.

For the plug I'm unsure if no plug is as illegal as supplying the wrong plug but its worth contacting Amazon conversation.which.co.uk/hom…es/

It's clear from the Viewsonic website that it's just a standard kettle lead/IEC plug rather than a custom external power supply. If you don't have any spare ones kicking around from old computers/monitors/kettles etc. then ask around as other people probably will.

One click on google search and there it was, top of the list. Some people!!

"Just brought"?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions