Groups
    EXPIRED

Just built a greenhouse

And surprisingly,it looks like I may have actually done it properly-no sign of it falling apart or being wobbly. Never had any bits left over at the end either.

This isnt like me at all-mrs barky is eyeing it cautiously as if it will implode at any second but it actually seems to be built correctly.

I have actually achieved something on a saturday,rather than sitting on the couch doing nowt-must be an old age thing.

9 Comments

pics or your lying

you did remember to put the glass in..........right?:-D

Original Poster

pistol6000;8159176

you did remember to put the glass in..........right?:-D

lol-yes glass in,all secured together properly,door hung and fitting snugly-this from someone who cant even build a chest of drawers from ikea!

barky;8159191

lol-yes glass in,all secured together properly,door hung and fitting … lol-yes glass in,all secured together properly,door hung and fitting snugly-this from someone who cant even build a chest of drawers from ikea!

Don't m8 i'm still having nightmares about a set of drawers from ikea, took me 3 hours and lots of swearing to get the ****** together:-D

numptyj;8159169

pics or your lying

whats the chance of turning this into one of you legendary 3000+ post threads :-D

Banned

He's lying i tell you,

http://fotoalbum.agf.nl/PAPhotos/rundedal/rundedal008.jpg

You built a greenhouse in [COLOR="DarkRed"]one[/COLOR] day!!
    Wow - well done you. :thumbsup:

Hope to hear from you in this thread:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…433

Banned

Good stuff Barky.

My man has been busy today also decorating.

I might take him for a meal because he deserves to be waited on x x

I was trying to get a polytunnel setup on the allotment today but its rained all day and the wind has not stopped blowing... maybe tomorrow. I was forced to sit and watch Rugby and football nearly all day...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away66
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917258
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892124
      4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions