Just Cause 2 PS3/Xbox 360 Query?

6 replies
Found 20th Jan 2011
Hi Guys

How do you find out on the PS3 what % you have completed of the game. I cannot find it anywhere?

Thanks

6 Comments

i would think when you press start or select button like gta it would be in options

Original Poster

There is a stastitics page, but no %?

only other thing is to ask on xbox or ps3 forum

Original Poster

Will do, that sounds a good idea(_;)

On the Xbox version of the game, when you save the game it shows you the % completed (rounded to the nearest 1%).

Or, once you've finished the agency missions, you go into 'Mercenary mode', which shows you your % completed (to 2 decimal places) every time you blow something up, complete a challenge or pick up a collectable/part.

Original Poster

nairobi

On the Xbox version of the game, when you save the game it shows you the … On the Xbox version of the game, when you save the game it shows you the % completed (rounded to the nearest 1%).Or, once you've finished the agency missions, you go into 'Mercenary mode', which shows you your % completed (to 2 decimal places) every time you blow something up, complete a challenge or pick up a collectable/part.

Cheers,

I'll finish the missions then in that case, It's that I saw it on youtube and wondered why I never saw a percentage. I'll finish them in no time, Cheers!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Home CCTV system advice.23
    2. dakine backpacks11
    3. Android pay set up59
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.335

See more discussions