Groups

Just changed to new Sky card......... What can I do with old Blue House one

As above, they say to destroy it but is it not any good anymore .??

8 Comments

i hope not coz ive just thrown mine

pretty much worthless i would have thought as the old card would be blocked

not just blocked but they're changing the encryption algorithm hence the new card

you need the code on the old one (password) unless you have changed it - its the last 4 digits of the viewing card, tried watching something the other night and it asked me for my code so I used the last 4 digits of the new card, it would not work, luckily I had not thrown away my old card and the last 4 digits worked

octobergirl;5941395

you need the code on the old one (password) unless you have changed it - … you need the code on the old one (password) unless you have changed it - its the last 4 digits of the viewing card, tried watching something the other night and it asked me for my code so I used the last 4 digits of the new card, it would not work, luckily I had not thrown away my old card and the last 4 digits worked

Thats pretty stupid, they should tell you that when they send you the new one! Wouldnt of even thought of that, luckily we have changed both boxes to new pins

Still haven't got the new card.... Any thing different?

spobby;5944476

Still haven't got the new card.... Any thing different?

Yeah . it's a different colour. :-D

Original Poster

octobergirl;5941395

you need the code on the old one (password) unless you have changed it - … you need the code on the old one (password) unless you have changed it - its the last 4 digits of the viewing card, tried watching something the other night and it asked me for my code so I used the last 4 digits of the new card, it would not work, luckily I had not thrown away my old card and the last 4 digits worked

If you forget / loose your 'pin' it can easily be changed at 'MY Sky' on line, takes all of 2 minutes. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten34
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions