Groups

Just connected my latop to the tv but now i cant get the screen back on my laptop!

ey, well i have just conected my laptop to the tv through a HDMI cable when i first plugged it in it gave me the option of how i wanted it to be displayed eg. throught both, mirror or like shaired. I chose just through the tv but now i want to display it on both i have unplugged the cable and put it back in thinking it would give me the option to let me choose agin but it hasnt. Anyone got any ideas please?

5 Comments

There should be a blue screen icon on one of the number keys (on the top left) which when pressed gives you the option to switch between screens

Original Poster

Hey, ok well i have worked out how to get it back now after trying to work it out for the last hour but now i still cant get the intial otions which i got when i first plugged it in of where i can get different section on the two different screens. Th only options which it is allowing me to choose when i press f5 is allowing it to be displayed on both of them trhough a mirro effect, just the one, or through a projector. Anyone know how i can get differnt sections on each please? (its a acer laptop, Samsung television and im running vista:)

Original Poster

chandlerscroft;4865269

There should be a blue screen icon on one of the number keys (on the top … There should be a blue screen icon on one of the number keys (on the top left) which when pressed gives you the option to switch between screens

thanks, lol, just read it now after writing th post above me for like 5 mins. Rep given though

Right click on the desktop, propreties, settings.

Or right click and use the contol pannel for your graphics chip provider eg Nvidea, ATI, SIS.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4865370

Right click on the desktop, propreties, settings.Or right click and use … Right click on the desktop, propreties, settings.Or right click and use the contol pannel for your graphics chip provider eg Nvidea, ATI, SIS.

Nvidia GeForce 9500m GS 512mb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278964
      2. What is there free to do in your town?12
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions