Groups

just curious do you keep it clean or not?

your car that is,is it a chit pit inside or always kept clean?

35 Comments

chit pit lol

chit pit

always clean.

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3259659

chit pit lol

yeah mine too,theres loads of **** behind the seats lol

Clean inside, dirty outside

Original Poster

i have to park under electric cables and the birds like to sit on the cables so mines a chit pit inside and out lol

My new toy is immaculate most of the time.......

mines always dirty, looks like a tramps been living in there.

Original Poster

smithyp1;3259682

My new toy is immaculate most of the time.......

just because its "new"? i kept mine immaculate for a wee while but then novelty wore off and it was downhill from there

Mardyass;3259679

i have to park under electric cables and the birds like to sit on the … i have to park under electric cables and the birds like to sit on the cables so mines a chit pit inside and out lol

snap!! the local quarry keep the outside dirty and the kids make small work of the inside!!!!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3259686

mines always dirty, looks like a tramps been living in there.

lol got any fast food wrappers???

Banned

always relatively clean...I like going to get valets done...love the shiny shiny and the fresh smell

mines clean as i only bought it two days ago lol wont stay that way for long tho

Generally a chit tip - but i blame that on the 3 kids lol!

Mardyass;3259690

just because its "new"? i kept mine immaculate for a wee while but then … just because its "new"? i kept mine immaculate for a wee while but then novelty wore off and it was downhill from there

No no no...keep on top of it, it will give you more pleasure and in the long run will hold more value... :thumbsup:

Let it turn into a chit pit and then take it to get valeted at the end of each month...........god only knows what they find. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;3259731

Let it turn into a chit pit and then take it to get valeted at the end of … Let it turn into a chit pit and then take it to get valeted at the end of each month...........god only knows what they find. lol

how much is a proper valet ?

Mardyass;3259746

how much is a proper valet ?

About £60.

Banned

My car is just 2 months old and is already sh$te tip..must get the missus to clean it soon..lol

Yep keep our car really clean 'n' tidy.............. ... which is more than I can say about my house at the moment as I'm always on here! :oops:

Chit pit inside but thats down to the kids but I clear the mess once a week - spotless outside

Original Poster

Syzable;3259759

About £60.

cripes might have to pay my lad a tenner to clean it out inside lol

Original Poster

abc1066;3259762

My car is just 2 months old and is already sh$te tip..must get the missus … My car is just 2 months old and is already sh$te tip..must get the missus to clean it soon..lol

i reckon cleaning cars is a mans job:?

Mardyass;3259787

cripes might have to pay my lad a tenner to clean it out inside lol

Good plan :-D I'd try that but my eldest is only 4 and would probably report me for child labour. :lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;3259796

Good plan :-D I'd try that but my eldest is only 4 and would probably … Good plan :-D I'd try that but my eldest is only 4 and would probably report me for child labour. :lol:

lmao

Banned

Mardyass;3259789

i reckon cleaning cars is a mans job:?

SEXIST! :x

You can get mini valets done for £13+...usually more around £20 mark...I'm gonna get it done on mine...the inside needs a clean

Original Poster

id really like to go at the car hammer and tongs one weekend and make it sparkle inside and out,any ideas what will bring the paintwork up nicely?
    problem is it has to be an easy job as due to my neck and shoulder i only really have the use of my right arm at the moment which makes things a tad difficult,dont think i could polish and polish it for hours on end

Original Poster

ODB_69;3259818

SEXIST! :x:pYou can get mini valets done for £13+...usually more around … SEXIST! :x:pYou can get mini valets done for £13+...usually more around £20 mark...I'm gonna get it done on mine...the inside needs a clean

yeah sexist lol but its a mans job! when hubby wasnt working the job he is now he used to always clean the cars at the weekends and dont they seem to drive nicer when theyre al polished and shiny?!

Mardyass;3259828

id really like to go at the car hammer and tongs one weekend and make it … id really like to go at the car hammer and tongs one weekend and make it sparkle inside and out,any ideas what will bring the paintwork up nicely?problem is it has to be an easy job as due to my neck and shoulder i only really have the use of my right arm at the moment which makes things a tad difficult,dont think i could polish and polish it for hours on end

Try turtle wax Zip Wax which waxes while it washes and no need for buffing etc :thumbsup:

I use a spray on wheel cleaner to remove the brake dust and grime from the alloys and a good plastic shine spray for the bumpers and trim.

Banned

Mardyass;3259828

id really like to go at the car hammer and tongs one weekend and make it … id really like to go at the car hammer and tongs one weekend and make it sparkle inside and out,any ideas what will bring the paintwork up nicely?

I have a young lad called Pedro doing it...Pedro's are available from all good child traffickers

ODB_69;3259938

I have a young lad called Pedro doing it...Pedro's are available from all … I have a young lad called Pedro doing it...Pedro's are available from all good child traffickers

I got mine from China.

Nice boy......call him Mi Mak it Shi Ni :oops:

Banned

Syzable;3259969

I got mine from China.Nice boy......call him Mi Mak it Shi Ni :oops:

I think I met his cousin Mi Mak it All Denti:p

Original Poster

fireheaven;3259905

Try turtle wax Zip Wax which waxes while it washes and no need for … Try turtle wax Zip Wax which waxes while it washes and no need for buffing etc :thumbsup:I use a spray on wheel cleaner to remove the brake dust and grime from the alloys and a good plastic shine spray for the bumpers and trim.

will give that turtle wax a try thankyou:thumbsup:

Mine was so dirty on the outside that the Toyota garage insisted on giving it a free clean before giving it back after a service!!

I used to get the Karcher out and wash n wax it every week. But now that its got 235,000 miles on it I tend to focus on keeping the dam thing going rather than how clean it is. :whistling:

I'm taking it into the airport for a service next month along with the sleazy jets....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767393

See more discussions