Groups

Just curious. What would you replace Bitterwallet with?

I'd put something there that would keep a tally of all your purchases so you could see how much you've spent on a monthly basis.

What would you replace it with?

20 Comments

:thumbsup:i like your idea tbh considering this site is supposed to save me money,but i end up buying lots of stuff i dont need cos its cheap!!!:whistling:

Original Poster

pistol6000;5597812

:thumbsup:i like your idea tbh considering this site is supposed to … :thumbsup:i like your idea tbh considering this site is supposed to save me money,but i end up buying lots of stuff i dont need cos its cheap!!!:whistling:

We all had a fab christmas last year due to this site but when I came to try and add up what I'd roughly spent it was very difficult. Would be an idea to have 2 columns one for the rrp and one for actual price paid, would be very interesting, then you could see how much you'd saved also :thumbsup:

Twitter. No one know what the hecks going on.

Original Poster

Adam2050;5597855

Twitter. No one know what the hecks going on.

heard of it but not familiar with it, is it a messaging thing?

michelleleemoo;5597869

heard of it but not familiar with it, is it a messaging thing?

Have no clue tried figuring it out before but I was lost, so I don't see how so many simpletons use it.

Original Poster

Adam2050;5597882

Have no clue tried figuring it out before but I was lost, so I don't see … Have no clue tried figuring it out before but I was lost, so I don't see how so many simpletons use it.

maybe thats the thing, you not a simpleton, hehehe :-D:giggle::prop:

michelleleemoo;5597905

maybe thats the thing, you not a simpleton, hehehe :-D:giggle::prop:

Yeh think i might be overcomplicating it. will try later.:oops:

Original Poster

Adam2050;5597914

Yeh think i might be overcomplicating it. will try later.:oops:

Im a late starter with everything, only had a computer at home since last year, new to msn and everything else just boggles me :oops:

[COLOR="Red"]A JFK Blogg as I often get 100s of PMs asking me what I'm up to.

It would just make everyones life easier TBH.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;5597941

[COLOR="Red"]A JFK Blogg as I often get 100s of PMs asking me what I'm up … [COLOR="Red"]A JFK Blogg as I often get 100s of PMs asking me what I'm up to. It would just make everyones life easier TBH.[/COLOR]

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/ayzaiah_ice/laughingsmiley.gif

you need your own site!

What would you replace it with?
    Nothing, just move the rest of the stuff up a bit. :-D
    Did someone say 'waste of space' ??

Original Poster

chesso;5597965

What would you replace it with?Nothing, just move the rest of the stuff … What would you replace it with?Nothing, just move the rest of the stuff up a bit. :-DDid someone say 'waste of space' ??

thats not nice chesso, jfk was only suggesting :w00t:

[SIZE="5"]Im only joking [/SIZE]

michelleleemoo;5597986

thats not nice chesso, jfk was only suggesting :w00t:[SIZE="5"]Im only … thats not nice chesso, jfk was only suggesting :w00t:[SIZE="5"]Im only joking [/SIZE]

:giggle:

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]I'm only laughing!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

:-D

Original Poster

or what about a direct link to quidco

michelleleemoo;5597961

you need your own site!

Anything to get him off this one! :-D

Just curious. What would you replace Bitterwallet with?

http://www.wildlife-pictures-online.com/image-files/giraffe_ngr-4450.jpg

A static picture of a giraffe's head - with a text box underneath.

Same purpose served.

*swearfilter is switched off for this giraffe*

Twitter is a site where you keep in touch with people that you don´t want to keep in touch with .

oadbyboy;5598548

Twitter is a site where you keep in touch with people that you don´t want … Twitter is a site where you keep in touch with people that you don´t want to keep in touch with .

I thought that was facebook? Twitters the one where you tell people you are going for a dump - then update them as to how the dump had gone isn't it?

copies of the suns letter page from 3 days back, have they even acknowledged mj is dead yet or are they still covering the court case.

Banned

a breadbin.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047183

See more discussions