Groups
    EXPIRED

Just Dance WII

I am looking for Just Dance on the Wii.
    Been looking on Ebay but they go for about £40!!

13 Comments

gameseek.co.uk/pd/…hv/

Never used this store.. so dont know how reliable or trustworthy they are... only one I can see... £29.99

Original Poster

Just wished i had bought when i seen them for £17

hi, i always use [url]www.findgames.co.uk[/url] for the cheapest games

Try Asda and Sainsburys in store, my locals had them yesterday and today for under £20

Rafas reds;7217633

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/NintendoWiiyyuvk6thv/Never used this store.. … http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/NintendoWiiyyuvk6thv/Never used this store.. so dont know how reliable or trustworthy they are... only one I can see... £29.99

I used these last week, I tried to buy something they said was instock was actually not released till end of Jan!
    They didnt actually tell me this, until I found the Managers E-mail address!

bn4;7218006

I used these last week, I tried to buy something they said was instock … I used these last week, I tried to buy something they said was instock was actually not released till end of Jan!They didnt actually tell me this, until I found the Managers E-mail address!

Thanks for that info... will avoid them me thinks...:)

Rafas reds;7218083

Thanks for that info... will avoid them me thinks...:)

They refunded my money quite Quickly but I think thats because I was in touch with their boss! Otherwise I would still be waiting!

It was £17.73 at TheHut but they sold out. Next cheapest that might actually have some are MyMemory.co.uk.

Original Poster

Just ordered from Tesco for £19.87

I was trying to buy this for my daughter the other day but either out of stock or 24.99 in the shops.So I went to Blockbuster and they had it to rent so I rented it with another game for my son for 2 for 10 pound for 1 week's rental.Good job I did as she found it quite difficult and it doesn't seem to be able to see the remote so she kept getting low scores and gave up! so glad I didn't buy it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1424
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions