Groups
    EXPIRED

just dance wii

anyone know the cheapest place, has to be in stock for my daughtrs birthday next weds.I ordered it from tesco at teh weekend for £16, but jut got my order cancelled and now the price has gone up to £19.97, anyone had tescos do this before? no longer on amazon for £16.00 either. cheapest i can find is £17.73 at the hut, anyone know anywhere cheaper? thanks

5 Comments

best-game-price.co.uk/Pro…tml

Price Comparison List ^^^^ £17.73 seems to be the cheapest yup

If time is an issue, just go to your Asda/Tesco and buy instore, since the snow situation and online retailers could result in it not arriving within a week. (the hut arent that fast with deliveres, plus the game says estimate dispatch 3 days)

I had mine cancelled too, gutted! I admit I haven't checked the site, have they really cancelled all orders then put the price up? Cheeky bleeders!

Original Poster

honeyb35;7525524

I had mine cancelled too, gutted! I admit I haven't checked the site, … I had mine cancelled too, gutted! I admit I haven't checked the site, have they really cancelled all orders then put the price up? Cheeky bleeders!

i was worried it was just me! knew i had money in my account! can't believe they can do that?

I paid partly with my daughters gift card, not sure how they refund that? I've just about to phone them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions