Just destroyed 1 of 3 CC....Phew...... 2 more to go.

6 replies
Found 22nd May 2009
What a third of relief, called up CC company paid the balance in full and put in the request for card to be cancelled. Quite happy the bloke i spoke to never asked me why I wanted to cancel, saved me some time.

Just finished cutting up the plastic into tiny pieces.

1 down 2 to go.

Pardon my rambling.

By the way, I just learnt the word mortgage means "agreement till death." derived from french.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

good for you!

CC coys usually say "dont need to cancel, just dont use the card!"

Original Poster

nuabdi;5293586

good for you!CC coys usually say "dont need to cancel, just dont use the … good for you!CC coys usually say "dont need to cancel, just dont use the card!"

Thanks.

I did this, a new card arrived 6 months later, with an extra £5k limit!

Threatened court action if they didn't close the account - so they did . . . . eventually!

Good on ya.... I destroyed around 10 last year after paying off what was owed.... Must have had about £75,000 between them all, after all these years...

What do I do now.... 2 Pay as you go's.... Wish I had done this 10 years ago ;-)

maxmix

wow, nice one. Can you give my wife a few tips please

ADZ1478;5294503

wow, nice one. Can you give my wife a few tips please

Well the missus still has her cards and after 19 years with her using them, it is an impossibility...

I have stopped people smoking over the years, but the missus and her card stay i'm afraid....

Women are women

maxmix
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions