Groups

Just discovered VidZone for ps3

Hey, this might be old news to all the PS3 users on here but I've only just downloaded it for free from PS3 store.

Its like I'm in charge of my own music channel. They have such a vast number of music videos!

Since I'm well into my trance I thought there wouldnt be many but how wrong I was. Really impressed that you can make playlists and other cool things.

Anyone else use it much?

10 Comments

I found the pic quality quite poor mate on my 37 HD panny. But that was when it first came out.

Hows ur pic?

Yeah Vidzone is great, been using it for ages, nothing like Shakira - She Wolf in full screen
    Pity theres no Coldplay, REM and some other good ones though.

DarkKnight;8176850

Yeah Vidzone is great, been using it for ages, nothing like Shakira - She … Yeah Vidzone is great, been using it for ages, nothing like Shakira - She Wolf in full screen :)Pity theres no Coldplay, REM and some other good ones though.

agree, dont find the quality very good either

Original Poster

I found the picture to be alright on my 37" HD LG.
    There were parts when the pic was a bit distorted but for free you can't argue.

I had a load of fun making some playlists, just like my own music channel

Banned

crp quality BUT the best thing about the PS3, worth the £200 IMHO

gets better all the time too

Is it free to watch the videos then? I always assumed that the app was free, but you'd have to pay to get any music through it.

Original Poster

MrBrightside1987;8178444

Is it free to watch the videos then? I always assumed that the app was … Is it free to watch the videos then? I always assumed that the app was free, but you'd have to pay to get any music through it.

Yeah totally free to watch all those great music vids. There are loads there that I didnt even realise had videos with them.

MrBrightside1987;8178444

Is it free to watch the videos then? I always assumed that the app was … Is it free to watch the videos then? I always assumed that the app was free, but you'd have to pay to get any music through it.

No, it's on PS3, not the 360.

Banned

thesaint;8179883

No, it's on PS3, not the 360.

oh dont start

Downloaded it? The updates for the system install it anyway.
    I found the app brilliant and picture quality not too bad on my 42" either.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions