Just Do It The Nike Spirit in the Corporate World Audible Book - Free @ Audible

Posted 14th Oct
Inspired by the previous free 6 Audible books posted in the past 24 hours by another user. It inspired me to do a bit of digging. Found this one “Just Do It
The Nike Spirit in the Corporate World”

I’ll be posting more as I find them throughout the day all free

audible.co.uk/pd/…SBP
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Shocking no one tagged me
Thanks, not sure why people are voting cold. It's free and some might find it interesting.
The nike spirit. Hire 5 year olds to make your trainers
I admit that I am not in the least bit interested in this title, but how the hell has this offer of a FREE title got so many cold votes? If someone is new to Audible, a few free books might help them find out if it's something they might like. Voted hot from me
pat-w14/10/2019 12:24

I admit that I am not in the least bit interested in this title, but how …I admit that I am not in the least bit interested in this title, but how the hell has this offer of a FREE title got so many cold votes? If someone is new to Audible, a few free books might help them find out if it's something they might like. Voted hot from me

DoubleUp14/10/2019 12:18

Thanks, not sure why people are voting cold. It's free and some might find …Thanks, not sure why people are voting cold. It's free and some might find it interesting.

People must hate Nike
Maybe because it sounds like an advert dressed up as an audiobook

Brazen corporate shilling

It may be good, no idea.
So, cheat then?
Cough cough , Oregon Project Cough ...
Advertise_here14/10/2019 12:20

The nike spirit. Hire 5 year olds to make your trainers

Not a fan of Jordan’s, Air Max etc etc?
DoubleUp14/10/2019 12:46

Maybe they only wear Reebok.

“BOK BOYS” If you get the reference 👊