Just Earned $38 from Squidoo

4 replies
Found 17th Dec 2009
Just got an email saying that a Squidoo blog that I had made in September had made me $38.

I don't have any click icons although i do have links to ebay items (now out of date) and retailers. Is it possible someone bought something via one of my links or does anyone know how how Squidoo works?

I've checked my Squidoo account and it does confirm an outstanding payment which i can collect via Paypal but i am a little suspicious. I only done it as a means of motivating myself and hadn't forgotten all about it (much like my diet). Anyone else received payments from them in past?

I will not include a link to my page incase this is how i generate income but if anyone can confirm it isn't and the payment is genuine then i would be happy to post it and provide any advice on how i produced it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks. Seemingly it came from someone buying a Vibration plate from Amazon after reading my page. Going to give it to the British Heart Foundation as it is money i was not expecting.

Also made some money for Diabetics research. If anyone wants to give it a go here is a link to the site.

It is really easy and quite fun (and addictive)

]http//ww…om/

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;7259242

what a nice thing to do hun, good on you.im gonna have a good look at … what a nice thing to do hun, good on you.im gonna have a good look at that site. have some rep!!

Thanks very much. I hope you enjoy the site.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522897
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2042
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673
    4. Add one, leave one game54415482

See more discussions