JUST EAT 10% OFF AT QUIDCO & 20% OFF AT VOUCHERCLOUD

Found 26th Jun
Quidco is offering 10% cashback at Just Eat for existing as well as new customers.

Vouchercloud voucher for 20% can be claimed on their website.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Vouchercloud ends today, so only useful if you haven’t had your dinner already.
Thanks @Adhith as this is a cashback % I've moved this to Misc. Also, it was 20.18% a couple of days ago so they've dropped it again sadly.
andywedge2 m ago

Thanks @Adhith as this is a cashback % I've moved this to Misc. Also, it …Thanks @Adhith as this is a cashback % I've moved this to Misc. Also, it was 20.18% a couple of days ago so they've dropped it again sadly.

It is usually 4% for new customers and 1% for existing customers. That 20% was a special cashback for football matches promition. So 10% is raised from normal rate I guess.
Adhith2 m ago

It is usually 4% for new customers and 1% for existing customers. That 20% …It is usually 4% for new customers and 1% for existing customers. That 20% was a special cashback for football matches promition. So 10% is raised from normal rate I guess.

Ah, so if 10% is the new 'standard' that's pretty decent, compared with 1 and 4%. I don't use them often but was swayed by the 20.18 and my desire for a curry at the weekend.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants