just eat code

Hi there

Would anybody know of any active just eat codes ?
Thank you very much in advance

5 Comments

Just been emailed one about £5 off for downloading the xfactor app and playing a mini game?

Try CYBER10 for 10% off...posted elsewhere on HUKD. Also...if you have a Santander 123 card you may get 5% cashback...and don't forget to order from JustEat (or HungryHouse) through Quidco or TopCashBack for further cashback. Enjoy !

tomba

Try CYBER10 for 10% off...posted elsewhere on HUKD. Also...if you have a … Try CYBER10 for 10% off...posted elsewhere on HUKD. Also...if you have a Santander 123 card you may get 5% cashback...and don't forget to order from JustEat (or HungryHouse) through Quidco or TopCashBack for further cashback. Enjoy !

​i believe cyber10 was for cyber monday only

Original Poster

Hi all. Thank you for the replies. I actually did a quick live chat with just eat and asked if they could send me a code and they did! £5 voucher to use within 30 days. Maybe it's worth a try if anyone else needs one? Hope that helps someone.

Laura16042

Hi all. Thank you for the replies. I actually did a quick live chat with … Hi all. Thank you for the replies. I actually did a quick live chat with just eat and asked if they could send me a code and they did! £5 voucher to use within 30 days. Maybe it's worth a try if anyone else needs one? Hope that helps someone.

​Cheeky
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
    4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58

See more discussions