Just eat code

Found 5th May
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had a spare code for the emails there sending out, I never seem to get one! Much appreciated if anyone can help
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Dont have a code, but some advice.

I never used to get any codes, as I was using an account registered with an email to order.
What I did was register a second email on just eat, and never used that to order. Seem to get a code every week, or second week at least on that.

Hope that helps
KingNav3602 h, 1 m ago

Dont have a code, but some advice. I never used to get any codes, as I was …Dont have a code, but some advice. I never used to get any codes, as I was using an account registered with an email to order. What I did was register a second email on just eat, and never used that to order. Seem to get a code every week, or second week at least on that. Hope that helps

I order all the time and get them practically all the time.
Unfortunately I used the two codes I got this week so can't share. I got one from justeat and one from hungryhouse to use on justeat (£5 off an order). I got the same offers last week too lol.
Used those too so couldn't share them.

Makes sense that they probably reward frequent users or try to tempt those that never order.
Mechtup34 m ago

But then why did you say “never seem to get them”

Me? When have I said that? Only time I said that was about Argos vouchers , not Justeat. If you show me where I said I never seem to get Justeat codes then I'll shut up lol. Impossible since I get THOSE all the time.

hotukdeals.com/dea…651

I think this is the comment you maybe are referring to wrongly.
Edited by: "hearts22" 5th May
Mechtup24 m ago

[Image]

You quoted me and I didn't post the thread lol. I'm not OP. Look at the username.
Edited by: "hearts22" 5th May
hearts2215 m ago

You quoted me and I didn't post the thread lol. I'm not OP. Look at the …You quoted me and I didn't post the thread lol. I'm not OP. Look at the username.

Oh sorry it just sounded like you were!
Mechtup3 h, 50 m ago

Oh sorry it just sounded like you were!

Why would I say I can't share codes if I was the person asking for one... you mistaking me for the OP makes no sense but no worries
Edited by: "hearts22" 6th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions