Just Eat Code

Posted 18th Feb
Hi guys fancy a Chinese just wondering if anyone has a spare code please. Thank you xx
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

16 Comments
Wow don’t matter anyways. Talking to myself here but making people aware. The same order through food hub was £2.90 cheaper!! No minimum spend opposed to £10 on just eat,£1 delivery to £2 just eat and no 50p charge too!
Edited by: "parisp" 18th Feb
parisp18/02/2020 19:14

Wow don’t matter anyways. Talking to myself here but making people aware. T …Wow don’t matter anyways. Talking to myself here but making people aware. The same order through food hub was £2.90 cheaper!! No minimum spend opposed to £10 on just eat,£1 delivery to £2 just eat and no 50p charge too!

Happy days Enjoy your Chinese!!
efc_4ever18/02/2020 19:43

Comment deleted

That’s what everyone else must be thinking cos I’m just sat here eating after a 20 min wait. Happy days
Now you're sorted, I'll go off topic.
Our favourite Chinese take away that also deliver, never had a bad meal from there.
Lots of us round here used it, then a neighbour directed me to their one star hygiene rating and now won't use them, neither will my Mrs.
I suppose one star hygienic conditions aren't very good, but it was always so darn delicious!
Edited by: "SaltyExpert" 18th Feb
SaltyExpert18/02/2020 20:08

Now you're sorted, I'll go off topic.Our favourite Chinese take away that …Now you're sorted, I'll go off topic.Our favourite Chinese take away that also deliver, never had a bad meal from there.Lots of us round here used it, then a neighbour directed me to their one star hygiene rating and now won't use them, neither will my Mrs.I suppose one star hygienic conditions aren't very good, but it was always so darn delicious!

My regular Chinese shut down a few weeks ago. Went on just eat and saw an old Chinese thought will order from here. Checked the info it had 1 star rating so chose somewhere else. Yet the food I’ve just eaten I didn’t enjoy where as I’d have enjoyed it from the 1 star rating
parisp18/02/2020 20:27

My regular Chinese shut down a few weeks ago. Went on just eat and saw an …My regular Chinese shut down a few weeks ago. Went on just eat and saw an old Chinese thought will order from here. Checked the info it had 1 star rating so chose somewhere else. Yet the food I’ve just eaten I didn’t enjoy where as I’d have enjoyed it from the 1 star rating

One star council rating or one star Just Eat reviews rating?

I am tempted to continue using the one star council rated one near me, until the day I regret it
SaltyExpert18/02/2020 20:31

One star council rating or one star Just Eat reviews rating?I am tempted …One star council rating or one star Just Eat reviews rating?I am tempted to continue using the one star council rated one near me, until the day I regret it

1 star council rating! I still order from my local kebab house and that had one star. I’m still here to tell the tale lol x
parisp18/02/2020 20:34

1 star council rating! I still order from my local kebab house and that …1 star council rating! I still order from my local kebab house and that had one star. I’m still here to tell the tale lol x

That's the spirit! Just need to convince the Mrs that me and user name parisp are right and should continue to order from there, wish me luck
I don’t think I could eat the entire Jackie Chan....my stomach would end up Bruised Lee. Lol

1 star council rating! I still order from my local kebab house and that …1 star council rating! I still order from my local kebab house and that had one star. I’m still here to tell the tale lol x

I ordered from a 1 start council rating for a while and the food was decent - then I went to collect.... never ordered since. It was basically a kebab stick/gas fire in the back of an old newsagents where it was occupied by at least a dozen people squating there. It was subsequently shut down a few months after my final visit..
Come Jan 2021, less fastfoods and prices go up, my finger in the air 20%.
Edited by: "splender" 19th Feb
Can't beat a bit of ecoli etc.. It's basically a freebie if you're on a diet

Food ratings guides aren't always very accurate anyway. I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure that if a takeaway gets a bad rating it can pay to have it done again.

All that 1 star means is on the day the ratings where done, they scored badly.

Bit like a 5 star one may up it's game for the day it gets rated and the rest of the year may not be up to that standard.
m1keyp1key19/02/2020 14:39

Food ratings guides aren't always very accurate anyway. I could be wrong …Food ratings guides aren't always very accurate anyway. I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure that if a takeaway gets a bad rating it can pay to have it done again.All that 1 star means is on the day the ratings where done, they scored badly. Bit like a 5 star one may up it's game for the day it gets rated and the rest of the year may not be up to that standard.

Do they let them know when they are coming to inspect the place?
m1keyp1key19/02/2020 14:39

Food ratings guides aren't always very accurate anyway. I could be wrong …Food ratings guides aren't always very accurate anyway. I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure that if a takeaway gets a bad rating it can pay to have it done again.All that 1 star means is on the day the ratings where done, they scored badly. Bit like a 5 star one may up it's game for the day it gets rated and the rest of the year may not be up to that standard.

Yes £180 for a revisit . Most councils are making money this way now . Give a low rating initially and then give 3-4 star on the 2nd ‘paid’ visit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants