Expired

JUST EAT FREE TAKEAWAY (£15) AT TOPCASHBACK - new customer signup bonus

Found 18th May
Topcashback is doing the £15 free takeaway deal again.
*Only for new members.

1) Simply click the "Get Cashback Now" button to go to the Just Eat website.
2) Make your purchase
3) Shortly after you've made your transaction you will see the transaction in your TopCashback account.
4) We check your purchase meets the criteria and add the cashback to your account.
Hurry, ends 24/06/2018 23:59
Community Updates
13 Comments
Op question; new customer for just eat or TCB?
33819397-q3XXu.jpg
Maybe customer specific, that is what i currently get
guttediam18th May

Op question; new customer for just eat or TCB?

New customer for TCB
New topcashback members only I suspect
Bugeyed3 m ago

[Image] Maybe customer specific, that is what i currently get

Only new customers on TCB get to see the deal.
How long does it take to get cashback?
Aaron3713 m ago

How long does it take to get cashback?

• Cashback earned in the 100% cashback up to £15 at Just Eat will not progress to payable status until approximately 14 working days after the promotion end date subject to a successfully tracked purchase.
i wonder if partner can register as new customer on same address?
Adhith6 h, 27 m ago

New customer for TCB

Thank you but grrrrrrrrr lol
Just done it but I'm cynical about these sites, the offer ends a month from now and then they claim to pay out about 14 days after the offer ends, I have a strange feeling they will 'forget' to register my transaction, or claim that I registered too late when the time comes to claim...

And you can bet I'll be raising hell if they don't give me the cashback.
Edited by: "Steelman111" 20th May
Steelman1115 m ago

Just done it but I'm cynical about these sites, the offer ends a month …Just done it but I'm cynical about these sites, the offer ends a month from now and then they claim to pay out about 14 days after the offer ends, I have a strange feeling they will 'forget' to register my transaction, or claim that I registered too late when the time comes to claim...And you can bet I'll be raising hell if they don't give me the cashback.

Topcashback is good at paying you bonuses. Your transaction should have already tracked as £15 within few minutes of placing the order. And they definitely pay you sooner than you expect (based on my experience from the same offer last month).

But in case of Quidco these bonuses are manually added by them at a later date. They promise to credit your account which is never fulfilled. Have been trying to chase my bonus with them since 2 weeks with no response. They are only good at making false promises.
Edited by: "Adhith" 20th May
I have been a "New" customer quite a few times lol 😁
Just had an email from hungryhouse offers £7 off a £10 spend on just eat card payments only. Wasnt sure how to post as a deal. Check your emails:)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants