Posted 12th Dec 2021
I want to gift someone a justeat gift voucher but I don't know their email address or address (don't ask). If I out in my own email address do they email like a code then I could then pass on to the person & they could apply the credit to their account? Or would it automatically get credited to the linked email account I input when buying?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
5 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Can’t you ask them for their email ? Might be better to just give them the money , bank transfer
  2. Avatar
    I have just purchased some myself as a gift. They email you the code and you can just print this off and hand to the recipient. It isn't applied to your account.
  3. Avatar
    Author
    Weezaxx13/12/2021 09:20

I have just purchased some myself as a gift. They email you the code and …I have just purchased some myself as a gift. They email you the code and you can just print this off and hand to the recipient. It isn't applied to your account.

how do you redeem them online?
    i bought one & have been emailed but it only has a order reference number & batch reference number yet when i go to redeem gift card on my account it says enter pin code .....? is that the same thing? (i dont want to actually put it in & try as i want to give the code to someone else to apply to their account)
  4. Avatar
    I got 2 emails, one with the order and one with the voucher code. Did you get the 2 emails?
  5. Avatar
    Author
    Weezaxx18/12/2021 07:36

I got 2 emails, one with the order and one with the voucher code. Did you …I got 2 emails, one with the order and one with the voucher code. Did you get the 2 emails?

Yeh eventually lol they took a while to come through. Thanks for your replies they've bee helpful
Post a comment
Top Merchants