Just Eat Voucher/Discount Code | Official Trading Thread

Found 8th Sep 2018
**DISCLAIMER**

If you've found this page via Google or any other search engine, please note that this is a deals forum - CODES ARE SHARED BY MEMBERS BUT AREN'T GENERATED HERE.Just Eat customer service cannot be contacted through this page, visit just-eat.co.uk/help instead.

Need a Just Eat discount code or have a spare to share? You're in the right place!

House Rules:

• Contributing HUKD members will be prioritised - people who post deals or help out around the site with useful comments.
  • Don't post personal information here
  • Do not attempt to sell codes for money, this is banned on HUKD
  • Only ask for a code if you are sure that you can use it
  • ONLY SHARE CODES VIA PM TO STOP NON-USERS/BOTS
  • If giving a code away, include the member you have given the code to on this thread to avoid duplicate codes being sent.

To maximise your chances of getting a code, use my tip - create a new Just Eat account and make sure it's on the Just Eat mailing list. DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS ACCOUNT. You will then be sent a discount code on most weekends (usually Friday) which you can then apply to your main Just Eat account.

Credit to @chimp14uk for bringing up the initial suggestion of this thread and to @SupremeJaguar (creator of the Meerkat Movies thread) as I used the structure of their post a bit.

EDIT: Just wanted to say a big thanks to EVERYONE who posts on this thread, especially regulars such as @cainer1, @karlie88, @McShane1, @Pixette, @aMagicalPotato, @Chobotfan and many more. This thread was included in the HUKD Thread Of The Year 2018 and I'll be getting a prize bundle as a result
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Just wanted to say a big thanks to EVERYONE who posts on this thread, especially regulars such as @cainer1, @karlie88, @McShane1@Pixette, @aMagicalPotato, @Chobotfan and many more. This thread was included in the HUKD Thread Of The Year 2018 and I'll be getting a prize bundle as a result
20% off no minimum spend codes have just come through. I have a few, PM me if you'd like one.

Edit: Expires 11:59pm on Christmas Eve.
Edited by: "McShane1" 21st Dec 2018
1347 Comments
Good idea that of making this thread
Nice one Jamie
and thanks for the tip
Ok, so planning a big takeaway tonight for friends and family, and little old me, needs a little old code to help with that.
Sorry for being cheeky, but I'd really appreciate it, and will find you a mobile phone deal, if you need it.
Lol
If there is one way to alert a growing online company to a need to change their approach, it is to post online advice as quoted below.

"To maximise your chances of getting a code, use my tip - create a new Just Eat account and make sure it's on the Just Eat mailing list. DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS ACCOUNT. You will then be sent a discount code on most weekends (usually Friday) which you can then apply to your main Just Eat account."
Edited by: "Saturn" 9th Sep 2018
Mrswitch2 h, 14 m ago

Ok, so planning a big takeaway tonight for friends and family, and little …Ok, so planning a big takeaway tonight for friends and family, and little old me, needs a little old code to help with that.Sorry for being cheeky, but I'd really appreciate it, and will find you a mobile phone deal, if you need it. Lol

Voucher pmed. Oh and forgot to say, expires tomorrow Monday 10th September.
HellRazer1 m ago

Voucher pmed. Oh and forgot to say, expires tomorrow Monday 10th September.

Wow, thanks so much, if there's anything I can ever do for you, please let me know.
Nice one @jamie015
@jamie015 you're invited if you like
Saturn4 h, 3 m ago

If there is one way to alert a growing online company to a need to change …If there is one way to alert a growing online company to a need to change their approach, it is to post online advice as quoted below."To maximise your chances of getting a code, use my tip - create a new Just Eat account and make sure it's on the Just Eat mailing list. DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS ACCOUNT. You will then be sent a discount code on most weekends (usually Friday) which you can then apply to your main Just Eat account."

If these tips aren't shared, what's the point? We are all here to save money, all sorts of loopholes eventually get closed but many still exist, years after sharing (such as £1 Meerkat Movies). If it saves people money than it's fine, this trick is similar to the ones where you leave something in your basket and get emailed a discount code after a few days.

I'm sure they know about the trick anyway.
Edited by: "jamie15" 9th Sep 2018
Mrswitch1 m ago

@jamie015 you're invited if you like

Oooohhhh, what food are you getting?
jamie159th Sep 2018

Oooohhhh, what food are you getting?

Well it was going to be Chinese, but people have that many different tastes and wants, that it was gonna cost around 4 billion quid.
So we've decided upon pizza, as Indian food was just the same, mega expensive.

I'm a skinflint hukd'er, so this is why I needed a code, thanks to @HellRazer for that, you're a diamond.
jamie159th Sep 2018

If these tips aren't shared, what's the point? We are all here to save …If these tips aren't shared, what's the point? We are all here to save money, all sorts of loopholes eventually get closed but many still exist, years after sharing (such as £1 Meerkat Movies). If it saves people money than it's fine, this trick is similar to the ones where you leave something in your basket and get emailed a discount code after a few days.I'm sure they know about the trick anyway.

Rather makes me think of a saying about gooses and golden eggs. No problem, it will just mean that the trick has a shorter lifespan.
Saturn1 m ago

Rather makes me think of a saying about gooses and golden eggs. No …Rather makes me think of a saying about gooses and golden eggs. No problem, it will just mean that the trick has a shorter lifespan.

That is probably true. Not sure whether to remove it or not, @Mrswitch what do you think?
Mrswitch9th Sep 2018

Well it was going to be Chinese, but people have that many different …Well it was going to be Chinese, but people have that many different tastes and wants, that it was gonna cost around 4 billion quid. So we've decided upon pizza, as Indian food was just the same, mega expensive. I'm a skinflint hukd'er, so this is why I needed a code, thanks to @HellRazer for that, you're a diamond.

PIZZA!

35136123-9Th51.jpg

You'd better make an extra space at your table, I'm coming round tonight!
jamie159th Sep 2018

That is probably true. Not sure whether to remove it or not, @Mrswitch …That is probably true. Not sure whether to remove it or not, @Mrswitch what do you think?

Totally up to you, I don't think many people will see this thread anyway, no offence at all, so it's good advice for the people that do.

Me included.
Mrswitch51 m ago

Totally up to you, I don't think many people will see this thread anyway, …Totally up to you, I don't think many people will see this thread anyway, no offence at all, so it's good advice for the people that do. Me included.

Well said, I don't think it will be seen much either but I hope it will get a bit of traction so I can direct all code requesters here. Will keep the advice in place.
Hi anyone got s spare code for tonight pls
omar0201 m ago

Hi anyone got s spare code for tonight pls

I see that you do regularly give out codes on here, don't have a code myself but I would have given it to you otherwise!
Anyone kind enough to pm me a voucher to use this evening please?
Well done @jamie015. This is a brilliant idea. Thanks
hearts2213 h, 20 m ago

Good idea that of making this thread

Wongy11011 h, 45 m ago

Nice one Jamie and thanks for the tip

shabbird8 h, 53 m ago

Nice one @jamie015

JDavies9 m ago

Well done @jamie015. This is a brilliant idea. Thanks

Forgot to mention that this idea was based on @chimp14uk's thread, will update OP as they deserve credit. Hopefully this will clean up the constant misc posts asking for Just Eat codes!
Ok Jamie signed up we now have two places that do this this
but doubt I will be tempted prefer making my own
but the codes.....
jamie159th Sep 2018

I see that you do regularly give out codes on here, don't have a code …I see that you do regularly give out codes on here, don't have a code myself but I would have given it to you otherwise!

Thank you
Why doesn't everyone make 2/3 accounts so that way at lest one account will get s code so there would be plenary of spare codes for everyone lol
jamie0159th Sep 2018

Forgot to mention that this idea was based on @chimp14uk's thread, will …Forgot to mention that this idea was based on @chimp14uk's thread, will update OP as they deserve credit. Hopefully this will clean up the constant misc posts asking for Just Eat codes!

Thanks for doing this @jamie015 , it is much appreciated.
Subscribed, going to create another account too
Any codes still valid for this eve please? Not the visa codes though 😁
Dunkz13 m ago

Any codes still valid for this eve please? Not the visa codes though …Any codes still valid for this eve please? Not the visa codes though 😁

What's wrong with the Visa codes?
jamie1510th Sep 2018

What's wrong with the Visa codes?

Our order only comes to £16
I'll have a code please if anyone's got one
Can someone pm a code please. Cheers.
Dunkz11 h, 35 m ago

Our order only comes to £16

They are the main codes available this week, don't think there's much else but it's worth a try I guess!
jamie1510th Sep 2018

They are the main codes available this week, don't think there's much else …They are the main codes available this week, don't think there's much else but it's worth a try I guess!

Thanks mate. Just ordered extra stuff 😁
Great idea and some good tips, ive now subscribed to this thread
Edited by: "Superman80" 11th Sep 2018
I have a spare code for Just eat,

£3 off-min £8(card only) expiry Thursday 13th September. PM if needed

Edit: code gone
Edited by: "Roselilyjas" 11th Sep 2018
Just to say vouchercodes has £5 off £20 spend with visa check out.
3W6Y-15Y5

Valid til 18th Sept.
£3 off a £15 spend, if thats good for anyone
Skalleyssed4 h, 16 m ago

Any chance anyone is a code thanks in advance, Chris

Got a 20% off code no minimum spend if that helps ?.

:gone now sorry
Edited by: "Wongy110" 14th Sep 2018
Looking for a code to use tonight if anyone has one
Got a 20% code for anyone wanting it. First to PM can have it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions