Just Eat/uber Eats Codes For Covid Isolation

Posted 21st Mar
Hi just wondering if anyone could offer a code for either of the above as I’m currently in self isolation and trying to save the pennies in these uncertain times, thanks on advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

23 Comments
Or are you asking for existing customer codes?
Edited by: "daniellndn" 21st Mar
daniellndn21/03/2020 09:48

Hi cheers anything i could use later tonight, pls me if anyone has one thanks
Will this be your first Uber eats order
UK25OFF may get you 25% off if used them before. Best I can see at mo. Think they are doing free delivery as well.
Uk75off for first orders
daniellndn21/03/2020 10:14

Will this be your first Uber eats order

Hi no I made a purchase when it first became available, cheers
daniellndn21/03/2020 10:16

UK25OFF may get you 25% off if used them before. Best I can see at mo. …UK25OFF may get you 25% off if used them before. Best I can see at mo. Think they are doing free delivery as well.

Thank you
TRYEATSUK1 50% off first order. Refer a friend £15 off a £20 order is better though. Good luck
daniellndn21/03/2020 09:48

Existing please thanks
flameboi21/03/2020 10:22

I’m currently in self isolation and trying to save the pennies in these u …I’m currently in self isolation and trying to save the pennies in these uncertain times

Saving money would not include the purchase of takeaways surely better ways to spend money on food if you are counting pennies?
fearona21/03/2020 10:42

Saving money would not include the purchase of takeaways surely better …Saving money would not include the purchase of takeaways surely better ways to spend money on food if you are counting pennies?

Not feeling well enough to cook constitutes my first delivery in a while...
Earlier today, the UK Government told cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants to close to the public from tonight, but confirmed that food delivery remained authorised. Uber Eats will therefore continue to operate, meaning that restaurants and couriers can choose to stay active on the app, and you can continue to order food.

We have decided to take the following steps to support the community in these challenging times:

Free delivery at over 15,000 restaurants

Starting today, we will be waiving delivery fees until at least 31 March on orders from over 15,000 restaurants. We’ve also streamlined our delivery fees, so when you order from one of the many restaurants included in this initiative, you will just see one delivery fee of £0 at checkout. You’ll also be able to see “£0 delivery fee” shown for the selected restaurants when
fearona21/03/2020 10:42

Saving money would not include the purchase of takeaways surely better …Saving money would not include the purchase of takeaways surely better ways to spend money on food if you are counting pennies?

Thanks dad.
daniellndn21/03/2020 13:30

Thanks dad.

count yourself lucky he isn't your dad as he wouldn't be giving you any allowance to buy takeaways
UK50MAR20 50% off when spending £20. Just been posted on here but account specific.
daniellndn21/03/2020 14:04

UK50MAR20 50% off when spending £20. Just been posted on here but …UK50MAR20 50% off when spending £20. Just been posted on here but account specific.

Thank you
flameboi21/03/2020 14:10

Thank you

No worries. Don't let your dad find out, you may get grounded. Although, i guess we all are right now
fearona21/03/2020 14:21

Weirdo lol

Sorry dad, you are lucky its mothers day approaching and not fathers day. UK75OFF has been posted as well. 75% off. Neither work on mine.
UK75OFF worked on my girlfriends. I am NOT having takeaway tonight dad, honest.
Any for just eat for use tonight? Much appreciated! Thanks
daniellndn21/03/2020 15:07

UK75OFF worked on my girlfriends. I am NOT having takeaway tonight dad, …UK75OFF worked on my girlfriends. I am NOT having takeaway tonight dad, honest.

Was this Uber eats?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants