Groups

Just enjoying my Coke Float..............oooh I love this weather:-D

Anybody else enjying the weather??

Although I am ironing too :-(

54 Comments

yeah the weather is great, although I'm doing school work :-(

Stuck inside watching Diagnosis Murder (AGGGHHHHHH) with a trapped nerve in my back making it very hard to walk:-( , very jealous

I'm in a library...with no windows....doing my dissertation thats due in on monday.....so really the weather doesnt mean anything to me

Original Poster

DD98;4962534

yeah the weather is great, although I'm doing school work :-(

Oh bummer!! Well, get urself a coke float and enjoy while ur workin:-D

Original Poster

clondikemike;4962536

Stuck inside watching Diagnosis Murder (AGGGHHHHHH) with a trapped nerve … Stuck inside watching Diagnosis Murder (AGGGHHHHHH) with a trapped nerve in my back making it very hard to walk:-( , very jealous

lil_tiger;4962538

I'm in a library...with no windows....doing my dissertation thats due in … I'm in a library...with no windows....doing my dissertation thats due in on monday.....so really the weather doesnt mean anything to me

Oh no!! U poor guys......I guess anybody who's enjoying the weather is likely to be out enjoying it and not stuck on their computer:roll:

I love coke..

I love ice cream..

Surely putting them together is just wrong?

lol

Will be enjoying it in a bit as have to take kids to the park
    Then home for ice cream :-D

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4962550

I love coke..I love ice cream..Surely putting them together is just … I love coke..I love ice cream..Surely putting them together is just wrong?lol

lol, Everytime I pour the coke on the icecream and see it look like it's curdled I think that.......then I taste it and it's all worth it:-D

Snake;4962556

Will be enjoying it in a bit as have to take kids to the parkThen home … Will be enjoying it in a bit as have to take kids to the parkThen home for ice cream :-D

Mine are in garden at mo and I'm hoping that's enough for them for today:w00t:

hannah19790;4962571

lol, Everytime I pour the coke on the icecream and see it look like it's … lol, Everytime I pour the coke on the icecream and see it look like it's curdled I think that.......then I taste it and it's all worth it:-D

I want to believe you....

lol

Ive just made panini's (yummy) but studying so i'll have to make do with looking out the window

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4962579

I want to believe you....lol

go on, try it............u know u want to:-D

michelleleemoo;4962589

Ive just made panini's (yummy) but studying so i'll have to make do with … Ive just made panini's (yummy) but studying so i'll have to make do with looking out the window

Aww u makin me hungry now! Make sure u at least have the window open:p

michelleleemoo;4962589

Ive just made panini's (yummy) but studying so i'll have to make do with … Ive just made panini's (yummy) but studying so i'll have to make do with looking out the window

Just had a panini!! the one you buy from Sainsburys and microwave, chicken, mozzarella & creamy basil sauce, goes all crispy and delicious:-D:-D

clondikemike;4962628

Just had a panini!! the one you buy from Sainsburys and microwave, … Just had a panini!! the one you buy from Sainsburys and microwave, chicken, mozzarella & creamy basil sauce, goes all crispy and delicious:-D:-D

ooh should have had chicken with mine, make my own got a machine the other year. mozarella, pesto and tomato

michelleleemoo;4962645

ooh should have had chicken with mine, make my own got a machine the … ooh should have had chicken with mine, make my own got a machine the other year. mozarella, pesto and tomato

My sister just bought one after i spotted it on here for £18 reduced from £35 from Debenhams, i think shes going to turn into one, all she has been eating for the past 2 weeks!!!! should have got one myself:roll:

clondikemike;4962662

My sister just bought one after i spotted it on here for £18 reduced from … My sister just bought one after i spotted it on here for £18 reduced from £35 from Debenhams, i think shes going to turn into one, all she has been eating for the past 2 weeks!!!! should have got one myself:roll:

must admit after I got mine thats what everyone got for christmas. has yr sis's got the grooves on the top plate? the ones I bought friends didnt and you'd have thought the sky had fell in! :-D

Banned

that was yoooooooouuuuuuuu that posted this? I kept seeing coke float and thinking mmmmmmmmmmmm but i've run outta coke zero :x If i'd known i wlda stayed for that drink !

ChipSticks;4962550

I love coke..I love ice cream..

...[SIZE="5"]but which is better....thers only one way to find out.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Orange"]FIGHT!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

Gothy Vamp;4962732

that was yoooooooouuuuuuuu that posted this? I kept seeing coke float … that was yoooooooouuuuuuuu that posted this? I kept seeing coke float and thinking mmmmmmmmmmmm but i've run outta coke zero :x If i'd known i wlda stayed for that drink !

Haha it was meeeeeeeeeeeeee!! U certainly should have..didn't I mention that's what I was having:whistling:

magicbeans;4962735

...[SIZE="5"]but which is better....thers only one way to find … ...[SIZE="5"]but which is better....thers only one way to find out.....[/SIZE][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Orange"]FIGHT!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

I very rarely drink coke so I could choose quite easily

magicbeans;4962735

...[SIZE="5"]but which is better....thers only one way to find … ...[SIZE="5"]but which is better....thers only one way to find out.....[/SIZE][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Orange"]FIGHT!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol. apparently both are good together..... questionable.

What weather ?? Overcast and cold here !! :?

Banned

hannah19790;4962803

Haha it was meeeeeeeeeeeeee!! U certainly should have..didn't I mention … Haha it was meeeeeeeeeeeeee!! U certainly should have..didn't I mention that's what I was having:whistling:

no u didn't meanie :roll:

michelleleemoo;4962687

must admit after I got mine thats what everyone got for christmas. has … must admit after I got mine thats what everyone got for christmas. has yr sis's got the grooves on the top plate? the ones I bought friends didnt and you'd have thought the sky had fell in! :-D

I dont think it has, it was this one, im not going to tell her there is another one, otherwise knowing her she will get that one as well:)

http://www.hienergyshop.co.uk/Images/50-51%5CBreville_TR40L.jpg

Just been sitting out in the garden with a cold beer soaking up the rays:)

Train Driver;4962907

Just been sitting out in the garden with a cold beer soaking up the rays:)

:x

i just finished working and its the first I've noticed there is sun outside... I wonder if hubby and the kids wanna go out! What a late time on a saturday to start our weekend!

Hope you're having a lovely day x x x

[QUOTE=clondikemike;4962894]I dont think it has, it was this one, im not going to tell her there is another one, otherwise knowing her she will get that one as well:)

ha ha, they are moorish tho

ClarityofMind;4962927

i just finished working and its the first I've noticed there is sun … i just finished working and its the first I've noticed there is sun outside... I wonder if hubby and the kids wanna go out! What a late time on a saturday to start our weekend! Hope you're having a lovely day x x x

get yourself out and enjoy it hun

Rockhound;4962917

:x

You don't need sunshine to start cracking cold ones on a Saturday afternoon Rock....... It could be snowing here and I would still find an excuse:-D

michelleleemoo;4962941

get yourself out and enjoy it hun

I just got turned down... they're going out without me so looks like I am changing beds, putting on laundry and folding sheets lol

Original Poster

DD98;4962815

lol. apparently both are good together..... questionable.

No question about it:-D

Rockhound;4962820

What weather ?? Overcast and cold here !!

Aww Rock, I'd invite u round but I'm outta ice cream now:p

Gothy Vamp;4962869

no u didn't meanie

Must have slipped my mind:p
    Train Driver;4962907

Just been sitting out in the garden with a cold beer soaking up the rays

No change there then:p

ClarityofMind;4962950

I just got turned down... they're going out without me so looks like I am … I just got turned down... they're going out without me so looks like I am changing beds, putting on laundry and folding sheets lol

Aww hun, mind u - could work out rather well:-D I'm kinda doin the ironin but still enjoying the weather as much as I can lol

ClarityofMind;4962950

I just got turned down... they're going out without me so looks like I am … I just got turned down... they're going out without me so looks like I am changing beds, putting on laundry and folding sheets lol

aw thats not good, oh well pop some of your favourite music on, turn it up and bop while your doing the chores, and i give you permission to pour yourself a long drink ;-):-D

hannah19790;4962989

No change there then:p

I aint coming in this thread again.......I gave you a £20 note....and no change:?

Original Poster

Train Driver;4963014

I aint coming in this thread again.......I gave you a £20 note....and no … I aint coming in this thread again.......I gave you a £20 note....and no change:?

Yh but worth every penny:p

hannah19790;4963032

Yh but worth every penny:p

You almost sound convincing Hannah:whistling:

Original Poster

Train Driver;4963065

You almost sound convincing Hannah:whistling:

R u sayin my threads aren't worth it?????:x

michelleleemoo;4962991

aw thats not good, oh well pop some of your favourite music on, turn it … aw thats not good, oh well pop some of your favourite music on, turn it up and bop while your doing the chores, and i give you permission to pour yourself a long drink ;-):-D

ty baby I am now playing Spin Doctors at full pelt lol

hannah19790;4963084

R u sayin my threads aren't worth it?????:x

Always good value for money:)

hannah19790;4962540

Oh bummer!! Well, get urself a coke float and enjoy while ur workin:-D

Having a coke float now - never heard of them being called that before - feeling a bit sick now tho, took too much, also the coke now looks like coffee.

Original Poster

Train Driver;4963118

Always good value for money:)

Original Poster

DD98;4963128

Having a coke float now - never heard of them being called that before - … Having a coke float now - never heard of them being called that before - feeling a bit sick now tho, took too much, also the coke now looks like coffee.

Haha that's the best bit:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house69
      2. Fitted Sheet66
      3. Good Sim only deals??57
      4. Digital ps4 games22

See more discussions