Just finished 13hr night shift and enjoying a nice cold beer

Banned 20 replies
Found 9th Apr 2010
Anyone else think this is wrong as OH reckons i shouldnt ne drinking so early in the day, even thou its nearly bedtime for me?

20 Comments

Its better than drinking it just before you go on shift!

when I worked nightshift,I had real trouble sleeping when I got home. Many of the old hands told me that the secret was to have a beer when you got home,then they slept like a baby.

My night is your day

Original Poster Banned

barky;8322045

when I worked nightshift,I had real trouble sleeping when I got home. … when I worked nightshift,I had real trouble sleeping when I got home. Many of the old hands told me that the secret was to have a beer when you got home,then they slept like a baby.

Thats so true, i had trouble when i first started on nights but now sleep like a baby after a couple of pints.

Nothing wrong with it at all. I do it from time to time :-)

nothing wrong with that !! u enjoy it

I always use to have a drink after a night shift! after all it is bedtime, Nothing wrong with it at all,

totally agree - absolutely nothing wrong with it at all! - just try and convince the postman after a week or so your not an alky when you're answering the door with a can of stella in your hand!!!!

nightshift 6 years and proud of it!!!

-radishnet

^ lol John,small world!

And yes being a fellow nightshifter for nearly 5 years i wouldn't have it any other way.And all this mentioning of beer is making me want a wee corona

been there...

have worked a day/night shift for the last 6 years and before that i did a night shift in a warehouse - quite often have a drink in the mornin.. but not that often as i still have to get up to go back to work

but i'm in work now and would love a Corona !!!!

nothing wrong with it at all, enjoy your beers :thumbsup:

Not at all - its your "cocktail hour" now as you've been working all night. Enjoy!

Dellboy182;8322049

My night is your day

So true.

I do 14 hour nightshifts and often enjoy a cold one to help me sleep.

Happy times! :thumbsup:

Beer before bed ???............ :?............. Can't you have sex instead???:-D

nothing wrong with it you've earned a drink so enjoy

jcaho7;8323528

Beer before bed ???............ :?............. Can't you have sex … Beer before bed ???............ :?............. Can't you have sex instead???:-D

Yeah but then kissing the OH with morning breath I would go for the stella everytime.....

jcaho7;8323528

Beer before bed ???............ :?............. Can't you have sex … Beer before bed ???............ :?............. Can't you have sex instead???:-D

wife is normally gone to work by the time i am getting home - so if there's anyone offering.... lmao

jcaho7;8323528
Beer before bed ???............ :?............. Can't you have sex instead???:-D

Although rumoured otherwise, I find the neck of the bottle is a little small.

...and you can take that any way you want!

You've earned it, so bloody well enjoy it!!

Original Poster Banned

i will, when i finally finish ;-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marmite2025
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7841472
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247557
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1010

See more discussions