Groups

Just Finished Watching The Back to the Future Trilogy For The First Time

Like the title says, i just finished watching the back to the future trilogy for the first time. I know, shocking!

They're really good films, wish I'd watched them as a child when the 80's was considered modern but never mind.

19 Comments

Classic films i remember standing in line at the cinema to go and see them great 80's films. Michael J Fox is first class in them!!

Banned

Has this thread been dug up from 20 years ago!!!! ;-)

sorry to hear you were hidden away as a child.

Congrats

Number 3 is my fav
    Then 1 then 2

guv;1625350

Has this thread been dug up from 20 years ago!!!! ;-)

Dont think the internet was around then :w00t:

Better late than never, brill films all :thumbsup:

You are right, that is shocking! I have seen them all numerous times in my 20 years! Thought that everyone had seen at least one of those films :-D

Ever seen a DeLorean? I have. And, whatsmore, I might see four at once later this year.

duckmagicuk2;1627213

Ever seen a DeLorean? I have. And, whatsmore, I might see four at once … Ever seen a DeLorean? I have. And, whatsmore, I might see four at once later this year.

Your tripping

duckmagicuk2;1627213

Ever seen a DeLorean? I have. And, whatsmore, I might see four at once … Ever seen a DeLorean? I have. And, whatsmore, I might see four at once later this year.

Also I would like to point out that in Episode 2 of "Ashes to Ashes" there was a Delorean, how many of you spotted that then?? lol

And does the "four at once" comment refer to the BTTF ride at Universal studios? if so I have also seen it

Mike..

MikeBeaver;1627280

Also I would like to point out that in Episode 2 of "Ashes to Ashes" … Also I would like to point out that in Episode 2 of "Ashes to Ashes" there was a Delorean, how many of you spotted that then?? lolAnd does the "four at once" comment refer to the BTTF ride at Universal studios? if so I have also seen it :)Mike..

Lol that rides mad - just sitting there watching a projection screen like 1 ft in front :thumbsup:

MikeBeaver;1627280

Also I would like to point out that in Episode 2 of "Ashes to Ashes" … Also I would like to point out that in Episode 2 of "Ashes to Ashes" there was a Delorean, how many of you spotted that then?? lol

I spotted that. They blue it up, but it wasn't actually blown up. I also know the name of the owner... ;-)

MikeBeaver;1627280

And does the "four at once" comment refer to the BTTF ride at Universal … And does the "four at once" comment refer to the BTTF ride at Universal studios? if so I have also seen it :)Mike..

No, I mean four real working and in-use ones at a car show. Besides, I believe that ride is gone now?

duckmagicuk2;1627330

Besides, I believe that ride is gone now?

Indeed to be replaced with the ****** simpsons ride.

I've seen the trilogy over 100 times.
    I even did a report on the delorean time travel as part of my NVQ
    I've read the BTTF books.
    I've got the albums and a record
    got the shirts
    I have 4 toy/model deloreans

I want to go on mastermind for BTTF, I think i know nearly everything about it

add-man;1627354

I want to go on mastermind for BTTF, I think i know nearly everything … I want to go on mastermind for BTTF, I think i know nearly everything about it

What voltage was required to power the flux capacitor?

duckmagicuk2;1627364

What voltage was required to power the flux capacitor?

1.21 gigawatts. although in the book it says jigawatts

add-man;1627382

1.21 gigawatts. although in the book it says jigawatts

He says jigawatts in the film too. That's why I find it so funny, a totally made up figure lol. :-D

EDIT: Hence 20,000 listings in google for ]jigawatts!!

EDIT2: Actually, I remember looking this up before lol. Seems jigawatts is the preferred scientific pronounciation of gigawatts!! I remember something new every day... ;-)

im sure i say Back To The Future Trilogy 4 disk set @ asda for a tenner

good deal

Original Poster

I had actually been after these films for a while and only got around to actually watching them because they were on this site as a hot deal, so i bought them.

Bought this a while back - Brings back memories of going to the ABC cinema, Smoking to the left caption on screen, dodgy Hot Dogs and of course....

Pearl and Dean - Da da da da da dada....!!!!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3131110
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1219
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410867
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213643

See more discussions