Just for fun - According to a new survey, 26% of us like to spend our free time with who?

Posted 29th Nov
Just for fun - NO wrong answers. According to a new survey, 26% of us like to spend our free time with who?.

I will give the answer later on but open for your answers for now.
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
Our phones!
Someone else's wife?
Others
Your pet
With myself, but we don't get along too well.
Dyslexic_Dog29/11/2019 16:13

Someone else's wife?

I spend a lot of time in bed with your wife to be fair.
Prince Andrew

Me, myself and I.
Me.
DistortedVision29/11/2019 16:53

I spend a lot of time in bed with your wife to be fair.

Spending a lot of time in bed with my wife is not fair on anyone, believe me!!!
Mrs Palm and her five daughters....
Dave
The Browns (in the toilet)?
Just for fun , in case that you forget @nwressell

What are these inputs of yours , have you forgotten these threads of yours and could you provide us with your answers to your own questions?

JUST FOR FUN - NO WRONG ANSWERS - According to a new study, around 20% of women <==where is this new study and where are these official no wrong answers

The answer is it takes 10 weeks to get over a break up according to a recent study. <==where is this real survey?

If you had a book about your life, what would it be called? <=== where is your personal answer to your own question?

and so on for the many rather than the few....
@nwressell

Just for fun, according to a new survey, 90% of time, nwresell's does not provide source, answers and feedback to his own threads.
splender30/11/2019 14:11

@nwressell Just for fun, according to a new survey, 90% of time, …@nwressell Just for fun, according to a new survey, 90% of time, nwresell's does not provide source, answers and feedback to his own threads.

Answer is their pets
splender30/11/2019 14:08

Just for fun , in case that you forget @nwressell What are these inputs of …Just for fun , in case that you forget @nwressell What are these inputs of yours , have you forgotten these threads of yours and could you provide us with your answers to your own questions?JUST FOR FUN - NO WRONG ANSWERS - According to a new study, around 20% of women <==where is this new study and where are these official no wrong answersThe answer is it takes 10 weeks to get over a break up according to a recent study. <==where is this real survey?If you had a book about your life, what would it be called? <=== where is your personal answer to your own question?and so on for the many rather than the few....

Some are for fun like the book of your life others are from facts I have received.
nwressell30/11/2019 14:15

Answer is their pets

Thanks for your answer, however, I take only fun as being more fun when it is evidenced based answers and original surveys, I am afraid, I have to because of my experience of occupational hazards; and methodology of survey too, if it a survey of 5 people, or survey of 500, this makes a difference, as you know. The fun is even more fun when backed up with some facts and semi to real truth.

Where is this survey? Does it exist? And your previous survey threads too.
Edited by: "splender" 30th Nov
splender30/11/2019 14:23

Thanks for your answer, however, I take only evidenced based answers and …Thanks for your answer, however, I take only evidenced based answers and original surveys, I am afraid, I have to because of my experience of occupational hazards; and methodology of survey too, if it a survey of 5 people, or survey of 500, this makes a difference, as you know.Where is this survey? Does it exist? And your previous survey threads too.

It does exist and is only a bit of fun. If you don't want to join in just scroll past.

It's from a company who does our radio production and it's nice to see what answers I get in here and the radio show.
nwressell30/11/2019 14:26

It does exist and is only a bit of fun. If you don't want to join in just …It does exist and is only a bit of fun. If you don't want to join in just scroll past.It's from a company who does our radio production and it's nice to see what answers I get in here and the radio show.

I am just wondering if I could have more fun, because evidenced based, or semi-evidence based fun is even more fun.
For example, our Great Leader's fun on kippers, it was even more fun for us when we discovered the background to the Manx kipper.
Edited by: "splender" 30th Nov
splender30/11/2019 14:30

I am just wondering if I could have more fun, because evidenced based, or …I am just wondering if I could have more fun, because evidenced based, or semi-evidence based fun is even more fun.

I will ensure I add the full details of the survey and where the facts are taken from from next week and make sure I include the answer to all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants