Just for fun,,,,this has got to be among the list of worse Christmas gifts to get... An essential turkey kit !!! £7.34 Add yours :)

Linea essential turkey kit. The perfect kit for making that perfect Christmas turkey dinner. Includes steel roasting tray, basting brush, stuffing mix and polka dot oven glove. Also comes beautifully gift wrapped. Roasting tray is suitable for dishwasher use and oven glove is machine washable (30°.)

OMG!!! Imagine the look on your face when you get this.lol......any other funny bad ideas out there,please feel free to add.

15 Comments

LoL, NO TURKEY :santa:

essential for the kit I would have thought !!!

oh dear, what else can it be used for ... FAIL

hmmmmm, costs more than a turkey !

WAS £14.60 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

happy donkey;3724540

LoL, NO TURKEY :santa:

LOL, type of person to buy this,would certainly buy the Turkey too:-D

what a great present 2 give someone, may get one for the sister in law lol:w00t:

Are there any vouchers available for this one?

the stuffing mix looks like a huge bag of weed......not that i would know what that looks like....:oops:

Original Poster

bitseylango;3724608

the stuffing mix looks like a huge bag of weed......not that i would know … the stuffing mix looks like a huge bag of weed......not that i would know what that looks like....:oops:

Now that would be some stuffing.lol....:whistling:

hotscot;3724659

Now that would be some stuffing.lol....:whistling:

might be a worthy pressie after all :-D

poor turkey just got unlucky to be stuff with THAT!

I can hear the comments now - "What a great pressie.......I'd forgot I hadn't got anything to cook the turkey in!"

This is a much better present than I got last year. I received (from my husband of 17 years) an alloy wheel cleaner and an alloy wheel cleaning brush!!! I was speechless to say the least. Ah says himself - you always complained when cleaning the wheels that you couldn't get into the metal. You can now!!! And he wasn't joking he thought this was a great present to buy!!!

scotsann;3724726

This is a much better present than I got last year. I received (from my … This is a much better present than I got last year. I received (from my husband of 17 years) an alloy wheel cleaner and an alloy wheel cleaning brush!!! I was speechless to say the least. Ah says himself - you always complained when cleaning the wheels that you couldn't get into the metal. You can now!!! And he wasn't joking he thought this was a great present to buy!!!

:giggle: Is he EX now :santa:

He should be - but no!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions