there is a sortof sale on

kurtgeiger.com/onl…sia

38 Comments

Original Poster

http://i20.tinypic.com/281ya2t.jpg

lol they look a tad dangerus

bit like a spindle...don't like

Is that dog muck on the heel :?

heel looks like a butt plug (only seen them on tv)

Mmmmm... not at all sure... are they all like that?

ding;2838605

Eeewgh... I bet !?!? :?

choc1969;2838598

bit like a spindle...don't like

Darn, cant for the life of me think of what they are called... but I get it!!
    Banisters... newl posts... dang...

What are they called??? :thinking:

Original Poster

dmh77;2838614

Darn, cant for the life of me think of what they are called... but I get … Darn, cant for the life of me think of what they are called... but I get it!! :)Banisters... newl posts... dang... What are they called??? :thinking:

spindly think

i really like them - different - dont do my size like - does anyone like them:-D

For some reason prefer these :?

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/dynamic/eshop/product_images/thumbnail_cache/474x427/9823000209-1-kurt-geiger-espula-black-courts-platform.jpg

My OH likes a girl to show a bit of heel lol

Well, I cant say I DISLIKE them.... but Im not renowned for my girly ways... ? :?
    It is probably a good thing that you do like them? You gotta admit though... wearing heels THAT high is always gonna hurt.. ? :oops:
    ( you are talking to the a bridesmaid that took FULL advantage of the long dress to go put her nike airs on at the first possible moment!!! :w00t:)

make your own with some rubber dog toys http://www.puppy-training-solutions.com/image-files/rubber-kong-dog-toys.jpg

For some reason I find it easier to walk in heels

choc1969;2838632

My OH likes a girl to show a bit of heel lol

My OH would like me to show a lot of things.... doesn't mean I'm gonna...! :w00t:

ding;2838635

make your own with some rubber dog toys

lmao :-D

Original Poster

choc1969;2838631

For some reason prefer these :?

they do look even nicer - were there any other colours - couldnt see any -

Original Poster

choc1969;2838639

lmao :-D

love it psml:-D:-D

ding;2838635

make your own with some rubber dog toys

Waaaaay too practiced at this game...... !

im with u dmh..... trainers all the way... adidas superstars or the chunky ones from skechers!

holly100;2838643

they do look even nicer - were there any other colours - couldnt see any -

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/dynamic/eshop/product_images/thumbnail_cache/474x427/9823020609-1-kurt-geiger-espula-grey-courts-platform.jpg

Not so nice :?

Original Poster

choc1969;2838651

Not so nice :?

ooooh i like them -

ding - can you make me a pair - jimmy choo - jimmy ding mmmm got something there u know:-D

magicbeans;2838649

im with u dmh..... trainers all the way... adidas superstars or the … im with u dmh..... trainers all the way... adidas superstars or the chunky ones from skechers!

Yey... at last... a girl who agrees!!! :friends:

Original Poster

dmh77;2838654

Yey... at last... a girl who agrees!!! :friends:

i only wear flatties myself - i just like the look of these - cant walk in heels for the life of me - i would be like a 5yr old in mummys shoes:)

holly100;2838661

i only wear flatties myself - i just like the look of these - cant walk … i only wear flatties myself - i just like the look of these - cant walk in heels for the life of me - i would be like a 5yr old in mummys shoes:)

LOL... I will wear heels if I'm going out, much the same as I will leave my hair down, but as soon as I have a few, the heels are swapped and my ponytail is back!!! :w00t:
    I cant help it... comfort is key IMO!! :-D

holly100;2838653

ooooh i like them - ding - can you make me a pair - jimmy choo - jimmy … ooooh i like them - ding - can you make me a pair - jimmy choo - jimmy ding mmmm got something there u know:-D

" jimmy dog choo " ive got the name registered already

ding;2838672

Kinda catchy!!! Could definatley work... run with it...!!!! :-D:w00t:

Original Poster

ding;2838672

i claim 10% jdc - weres logo:-D

holly100;2838676

i claim 10% jdc - weres logo:-D

http://www.westcoastpioneers.com/typo3temp/pics/jdc_logo_white_header_01_9d30fd66e2.jpg :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;2838679

:thumbsup:

jeez that was quick - d'you work for saachi - that is really good - ding take choc on as consultant:thumbsup:

you three could all be my advisers and i will make the shoes, what a team ! :thumbsup:

holly100;2838682

jeez that was quick - d'you work for saachi - that is really good - ding … jeez that was quick - d'you work for saachi - that is really good - ding take choc on as consultant:thumbsup:

think we maybe caught out with copy write laws lol :oops:

any hows enough girly shoe talk i am off to bed, work in the morning, night all xxxxx

nite nite x

ding;2838692

any hows enough girly shoe talk i am off to bed, work in the morning, … any hows enough girly shoe talk i am off to bed, work in the morning, night all xxxxx

Night!! x

Original Poster

nite again -

Sorry, not keen - I love my heels but these would't be top of my list lol

ding;2838605

I thought that too :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Simply games French cases?22
      2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands55
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?11
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?36

See more discussions