Found 15th Aug 2008
...................grex, i have no idea what i have done, or what you are referring to, but have some xxxxxxxxxx anyway

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
113 Comments

I think grex is just having one of those nights.....

you know the ones when you annoy people repeatly

..........:-(

Banned

get out more...

any idea why it was locked, all of a sudden?

tornado5528;2756429

any idea why it was locked, all of a sudden?

dont know :?

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;2756426

get out more...

im an old bag, tied to the house with a young child, whats your excuse for being sat in a cyber forum on a friday night?

edjaned;2756434

dont know :?

They appear to be cleaning it up now - half the posts are disappearing :?

Appears to be open again now

sassie;2756436

im an old bag, tied to the house with a young child, whats your excuse … im an old bag, tied to the house with a young child, whats your excuse for being sat in a cyber forum on a friday night?

Sass - don't rise to it - look at your OP :-D

Banned

sassie;2756436

im an old bag, tied to the house with a young child, whats your excuse … im an old bag, tied to the house with a young child, whats your excuse for being sat in a cyber forum on a friday night?

yeh u are.... ur life is this forum... sad really...
and i got in like 30 mins ago...

sassie;2756436

Hes looking for 15 year old girls on msn.

sassie;2756436

looking for a child/teen :whistling:

DangerGod;2756445

yeh u are.... ur life is this forum... sad really... and i got in like 30 … yeh u are.... ur life is this forum... sad really... and i got in like 30 mins ago...

Oh no DG is suspended... what a shame

borolad94;2756456

Oh no DG is suspended... what a shame

OMG Sassie what did you do:?

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;2756445

yeh u are.... ur life is this forum... sad really... and i got in like 30 … yeh u are.... ur life is this forum... sad really... and i got in like 30 mins ago...

from maccies, bless, see you when you back anyway, hopefully a little happier ;-)

Original Poster Banned

fox2020;2756468

OMG Sassie what did you do:?

errrmmmm not really sure, mentioned i was an old bag, am i allowed to say that about myself:?

sassie;2756475

errrmmmm not really sure, mentioned i was an old bag, am i allowed to say … errrmmmm not really sure, mentioned i was an old bag, am i allowed to say that about myself:?

No you're suspended as well.........................let that be a lesson to you:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

fox2020;2756480

No you're suspended.........................let that be a lesson to … No you're suspended.........................let that be a lesson to you:thumbsup:

not yet, but probably wont be long, shall i say bye now just incase:oops:

sassie;2756485

not yet, but probably wont be long, shall i say bye now just incase:oops:

Bye! :thumbsup:

borolad94;2756488

Bye! :thumbsup:

Calm down she's still here;-)
Not too sure about the OP reference though :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

fox2020;2756505

Calm down she's still here;-) Not too sure about the OP reference though … Calm down she's still here;-) Not too sure about the OP reference though :thinking:

it appears from another thread that grex has a problem with me, and so do others, but thats as far as he got, i have no idea so wanted to just say so

What thread:?

Original Poster Banned

the one by ryouga, its been cleared up and reopended now

hotukdeals.com/ite…na/

hi sass didnt know you were still online, your flame wasnt lit lol, my search for me to you didnt go to well i can cheaper on ebay lol, how many times do you ever hear that

anyway i see DG got himself suspended, some of the things he said was going too far here and in that other thread

sassie;2756535

the one by ryouga, its been cleared up and reopended … the one by ryouga, its been cleared up and reopended nowhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/229155/sitting-in-mcdonalds-and-some-teena/

it hasnt been cleaned up!

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;2756561

hi sass didnt know you were still online, your flame wasnt lit lol, my … hi sass didnt know you were still online, your flame wasnt lit lol, my search for me to you didnt go to well i can cheaper on ebay lol, how many times do you ever hear thatanyway i see DG got himself suspended, some of the things he said was going too far here and in that other thread

oh hun, sorry to hear that, yeah thats the thing with ebay, if your lucky and theres a few going people dont bid so you can get a bargain

as far as dg goes, didnt really think he said enough to warrant a suspension really, just runnning off at the mouth a little, we've all done it;-)

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2756572

it hasnt been cleaned up!

yes it has, ooops didnt mean that to come across so rudely

sassie;2756535

the one by ryouga, its been cleared up and reopended … the one by ryouga, its been cleared up and reopended nowhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/229155/sitting-in-mcdonalds-and-some-teena/

Thank you:thumbsup:

sassie;2756578

yes it has, ooops didnt mean that to come across so rudely

ok Sass............but I disagree..x

what's going on here???

sassie;2756518

it appears from another thread that grex has a problem with me, and so do … it appears from another thread that grex has a problem with me, and so do others, but thats as far as he got, i have no idea so wanted to just say so

I totally agree with your comments sassie. Having worked in McDonalds many years ago @18and used public transport late at night any man over 30 hanging about most teenagers would think him predatory.
The only reason i didnt post words to that affect was because i knew i get jumped on.
But late friday night an adult by themselves defo shouldnt be hanging around McDonalds with a laptop unless they looking for unwanted attention just kinda freaky.

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2756595

ok Sass............but I disagree..x

well some of my posts have dissappeared and grex post too, so obviouslt there was a problem between our posts:w00t:

yeah i know what you mean ive seen people say a lot worse on here and not get a suspension, i didnt like the bit when he implied he wud sleep with an underage girl dont think this is the place for that sort of thing

i saw a thread earlier about someone wanting to delete their account and they have posted some weird stuff but they are not suspended weird summit about viruses

ilovepink;2756607

yeah i know what you mean ive seen people say a lot worse on here and not … yeah i know what you mean ive seen people say a lot worse on here and not get a suspension, i didnt like the bit when he implied he wud sleep with an underage girl dont think this is the place for that sort of thingi saw a thread earlier about someone wanting to delete their account and they have posted some weird stuff but they are not suspended weird summit about viruses

hows the baby, all the tests go ok ??

sassie i know we havent ever spoken but i jst wanna say you FREAKIN ROCK!!!! u always speak your mind and its amazing dnt hold back but dont get banned you bring me hours of joy!!!!

Original Poster Banned

DIVA1977;2756600

I totally agree with your comments sassie. Having worked in McDonalds … I totally agree with your comments sassie. Having worked in McDonalds many years ago @18and used public transport late at night any man over 30 hanging about most teenagers would think him predatory.The only reason i didnt post words to that affect was because i knew i get jumped on.But late friday night an adult by themselves defo shouldnt be hanging around McDonalds with a laptop unless they looking for unwanted attention just kinda freaky.

oh right, is that what grex was referring to, OMG i dont think of ryouga like that, i was saying how it could look, i honestly didnt mean ryouga was looking for young girls, and hope ryouga knows me well enough to see my post for what it was

DIVA1977;2756613

hows the baby, all the tests go ok ??

not had an appointment for my scan yet wondering if im gonna get it before bubba comes lol im 37 weeks sunday and been getting painful braxton hix so maybe bubba is coming soon

Sassie, I will reply to this out of courtesy, however I am constrained by fear of suspension, so all I can say is this:

Myself, and a good few other members (and you allude to this in post # 21) are sick to the back teeth of threads getting locked, posts deleted, suspensions getting doled out where certain "select" members are involved.

Those "select" members get off scot-free, the rest of us are punished harshly for lesser offences.

We all know what's happening and why it happens, so, "select members" please don't attempt to insult our intelligence by pretending is doesn't happen or by denying it.

I fully expect this thread to be locked/deleted and myself to be suspended/banned but that will prove my point rather well.

I will say no more on the matter.

sassie;2756617

oh right, is that what grex was referring to, OMG i dont think of ryouga … oh right, is that what grex was referring to, OMG i dont think of ryouga like that, i was saying how it could look, i honestly didnt mean ryouga was looking for young girls, and hope ryouga knows me well enough to see my post for what it was

lol @ sass im sure he doesn't think you ment it like that i read that post and i didnt think you ment it that way:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;2756627

Sassie, I will reply to this out of courtesy, however I am constrained by … Sassie, I will reply to this out of courtesy, however I am constrained by fear of suspension, so all I can say is this:Myself, and a good few other members (and you allude to this in post # 21) are sick to the back teeth of threads getting locked, posts deleted, suspensions getting doled out where certain "select" members are involved.Those "select" members get off scot-free, the rest of us are punished harshly for lesser offences.We all know what's happening and why it happens, so, "select members" please don't attempt to insult our intelligence by pretending is doesn't happen or by denying it.I fully expect this thread to be locked/deleted and myself to be suspended/banned but that will prove my point rather well. I will say no more on the matter.

thank you for responding, are you referring to me as being one of the select members? is that what you meant

sassie;2756617

oh right, is that what grex was referring to, OMG i dont think of ryouga … oh right, is that what grex was referring to, OMG i dont think of ryouga like that, i was saying how it could look, i honestly didnt mean ryouga was looking for young girls, and hope ryouga knows me well enough to see my post for what it was

yup i know you didnt mean it , just bringing to ryouga attention how it may appear to onlookers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions