Just found 2 white chalk marks on the side of my wall outside?

Found 17th Nov 2013
Should I be concerned?
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments
Brb, just putting a circle with an x through it on my wall
R.I.P
sancho1983

Brb, just putting a circle with an x through it on my wall

Op already has one of those on their wall...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l634knwD6H1qzi80do1_500.gif
people doing lines of your wall
Probably just route markers for a new form of orienteering (had them here in Stamford a couple of months ago) . Best to check with local police though .
No.
[img]ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4851978510402369&pid=15.1[/img]

Marking up for this tomorrow.

Maybe children been chalking?
maybe check your Wi-Fi security as it used to be common for chalk marks to be put on places with open Wi-Fi (read up on war-chalking)
Yes, ditto the wi-fi link- forgot about that, read it about it elsewhere.

The burglary thing sounds awfully unlikely --- really not an economical way of doing it, crazy to be honest. And it is the daily fail afterall.

Can't you just wash the signs off anyway to avoid any issues?
rub it off and chalk same mark on next doors wall, then sit and wait.
Do you have a dog? Saw something and face book about houses being marked to steal dogs
Do you have a dog ? Dog thieves are chalking houses and going back to steal the dog later. Remove it to be sure anyway.
Did it look like this

http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/26/51/63/201211/ob_470365bca6062e99fb2d08f8c663b518_batman-image-1.jpg

Edited by: "Crown" 17th Nov 2013
Great!! The link to the article in the mail refers to the area I live in!!
Will be looking out for any such markings from now on!
Banned
well some greedy man or a child has nicked my door bell alarm
Where I live the burglers are so stupid they keep putting lines on the roads just before some utility company is about to dig it up oO
You lucky sod its a Banksy X)
Father Christmas marking the naughty or nice houses.
Maybe it's an illiterate and they're chalking you, instead of stalking.
Ooooh that's very creepy! Are you an end house next to a pavement? Or semi/ detached?
my mother works for the rspca and she said they have been given that warning also they are getting them for baiting dog fights, also some oen told me that if you help tramps out they mark your wall to let others know you help them
They'd have to be retarded to mark someone's house to visit later, Surely writing the number and address would be less suspicious.
plague detected

shocking say there are marks but no pic or description of them
So it's either dog thefts, burglars, wifi thieves, orienteering or father Christmas.

I think some of you guys need to get off Facebook...
Whatever it is/was, the OP hasn't been back on since they posted this thread.... oO

Read into that what you will (most likely been kidnapped and/or brutally murdered)
We used to run a system like this, if i got to a house first i would put a chalk mark on the wall, if my mate got there first he would wipe it off.
ZedEx

We used to run a system like this, if i got to a house first i would put … We used to run a system like this, if i got to a house first i would put a chalk mark on the wall, if my mate got there first he would wipe it off.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/Indum/MalSpeechless.gif
Don't rub it off, it could be the work of Banksy.
Original Poster
bunny_boiler

Ooooh that's very creepy! Are you an end house next to a pavement? Or … Ooooh that's very creepy! Are you an end house next to a pavement? Or semi/ detached?

End house
Original Poster
Mikethemanc

Whatever it is/was, the OP hasn't been back on since they posted this … Whatever it is/was, the OP hasn't been back on since they posted this thread.... oORead into that what you will (most likely been kidnapped and/or brutally murdered)

I'm staying at my mummy's house hiding underneath the bed
DEALofaLifetime

End house

Surely it's probably kids then? Unless it makes a pretty shape like those mentioned?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions