Groups

Just found a £20 note in the notw

well chuffed!! anyone else??

15 Comments

Banned

notw?

Original Poster

news of the world paper

My 10 year old Son found £20 the other day when playing snowball fights. He was chuffed too lol.

Banned

They're giving £20 notes away with toilet paper? Cool.

Yeh but you had to buy The News of The World, so swings and roundabouts!

OMG I was just down at my local reading the newspapers and I remember losing a £20 note, I think it might be the one in yours OP, and it would technically theft if you kept it.

Please PM me and I will send my dtails to forward the lost money on to.

Many thanks.

pics or it didn't happen

if i see a 20 note on the floor, i dont even bother to pick it up, not worth the movement. lol @ making thread who cares.

i just found a £20 note in my brothers wallett, wo ho!

Where was the £20 though? Was it taped in or summat? As surely loads could be lost and people could just stand there looking through newspapers for money? haha

missgem

Where was the £20 though? Was it taped in or summat? As surely loads … Where was the £20 though? Was it taped in or summat? As surely loads could be lost and people could just stand there looking through newspapers for money? haha

i presume the paper is sealed in polythene

I just got a £5 note in my copy of the news of the world bought in Sainsburys.

It is inside a paper wallet which is inside the plastic bag containing the sunday magazine and various advert flyers

First time ive got anything from this type of promotion :-)

toolongawake

i presume the paper is sealed in polythene

Hubbys nippin asda for a cooked chicken so will get him to have a ponder :o)

black gerbil1

if i see a 20 note on the floor, i dont even bother to pick it up, not … if i see a 20 note on the floor, i dont even bother to pick it up, not worth the movement. lol @ making thread who cares.

You obviously don't need a job then?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions