Just found this on another site re: How to get £5.00 of at Game

20 replies
Found 11th Aug 2009
Wasnt sure where to post this so ended up in Misc,

Going to give it a try and thought it may help some out (if it works)

"GAME.co.uk currently have a voucher going (LEALTA09), £5 off off £50 spend.

This can be used as follows:

First, go to GAME.co.uk and pick something that you want to buy, then add it to your basket.

Then add a game preorder that pushes the total to above £50 (Modern Warfare 2 will work).

Then go you your basket, and apply the coupon "LEALTA09", and you should get £5 off the first item in your basket.

Complete the order.

Then go to your order history, and remove the preorder. You should then have the original item with £5 off, without having to spend a £50 total"

So if it works should be handy, Let us all know how you get on

20 Comments

Its works. Worked when they did £10 off £100 :thumbsup:

surely they will just then charge you full amount though when they see what youve done

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;5994225

Its works. Worked when they did £10 off £100 :thumbsup:

ddta do you know if the honoured that deal:? (well honoured is the wrong word but you get the jist) and is this thread in the correct place? (im full of questions tonight:))

so really you could do this for anything say a £6 item pre order two games to get over £50 then cancel the two getting the £6 item for a quid!!

awoodhall2003;5994236

surely they will just then charge you full amount though when they see … surely they will just then charge you full amount though when they see what youve done

No, they give the discounted price. I got a DS3 for £30 instead of £35 last week using this method.

Put this in Vouchers then so I can heat it?

Original Poster

DAMNOME;5994263

Put this in Vouchers then so I can heat it?

I wouldnt have a clue how to change swap the thread, i think its only a mod that can do it

clondikemike;5994243

ddta do you know if the honoured that deal:? (well honoured is the wrong … ddta do you know if the honoured that deal:? (well honoured is the wrong word but you get the jist) and is this thread in the correct place? (im full of questions tonight:))

Yep, they did. :thumbsup: I think its in the right place.

is too Human worth a fiver? What other classics should I try to pick up for the few quid?

Original Poster

bazzaric;5994392

is too Human worth a fiver? What other classics should I try to pick up … is too Human worth a fiver? What other classics should I try to pick up for the few quid?

Not a bad game, has mixed reviews on gaming sites

metacritic.com/gam…man

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;5994322

Yep, they did. :thumbsup: I think its in the right place.

Cheers:thumbsup:

Hey Mike thanks for the tip.
How you doing?

clondikemike;5994552

Cheers:thumbsup:

No bother.

Original Poster

kaits;5994616

Hey Mike thanks for the tip. How you doing?

Good K:) will PM you later:thumbsup:

Banned

loooll tried to get under £5 games to work no luck lol im presuming anything over£5 and it will work

i cant find anything of interest...nevermind

theres not alot there is it?

thanks for this

sounds good, but as i can get 25% off instore, may not work best for me.

Banned

nice!

its one way of getting game to never offer vouchers again!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271
    3. Rewview sites22
    4. Add one, leave one game54315405

See more discussions