Groups

Just going to have a Wispa bar...

Haven't had them since they stopped making them a few years back. Will I love it or will it shatter fond memories? Wish me luck...

27 Comments

Great thread. The kind of thing that makes Misc what it is

Banned

Bet You Will Love It!!!

Banned

starsparkle2311;3309511

Not keen on them myself, but I did buy a pack of club biscuits last week, … Not keen on them myself, but I did buy a pack of club biscuits last week, which I hadn't had since I was a kid, and they were yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!(i didn't eat all of them by the way! well not at once anyway)

ah, so you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit....

you lucky thing !! I'm going to have choc digestives & a cuppa Tea then!

u will love it, i might have to go get one now!

i had one a few mins ago after years and it was niceeeeeeee

When I had one, they left a really sickly feeling in the back of my throat? Similar to what certain icecream does to me as well..

how about a wispa clique - or are cliques yesterday's news..?

i really fancy a bottle of wne but have none :-(

Liddle ol' me;3309552

how about a wispa clique - or are cliques yesterday's news..?

That was so totally yesterday. Get with the times, old man!

starsparkle2311;3309570

It's not even 3pm!:w00t:Whatcha doing? Toppin' up?:p

yes i can tell the time :-D your point is? :thinking:

starsparkle2311;3309585

lol:p How far's the nearest shop?

not far but they will no doubt only sell rank lambrini

lol

Find Wispa's boring.......love a good toffee crisp or lion bar......but they seem a lot smaller lately

youll love it!

I like the careless ones...............

choc1969;3309621

Find Wispa's boring.......love a good toffee crisp or lion bar......but … Find Wispa's boring.......love a good toffee crisp or lion bar......but they seem a lot smaller lately

they definately are!!! lion bars used to be mammoth sized!!

[COLOR="Red"]I LOVE WISPAS!!![/COLOR]

Ok... I'm an addict.

We sell them at my work (tesco petrol station) and everyone I work with has been ordered by me that they're not allowed to sell me any.... I ate three in one go last week.

I'm not normally a choccie bar fan... it's only ever been Wispas.... and I have pics of me eating my first Wispa in YEARS when they came back for a wee while last year....

yes.

I AM THAT SAD.

THAT ADDICTED.

Now I want a Wispa....

Original Poster

Alright, just had the aerated goodness, it's was OK but nothing WOW about it. Now bring back the Trio bar!

Bring back the Fuse bar!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3309763

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]HOW FUNNY IS THAT?! [/COLOR][/SIZE]when I … [SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]HOW FUNNY IS THAT?! [/COLOR][/SIZE]when I first seen your thread I nearly typed, I'd much prefer a Trio!!! Weird or what? They were nice tho' remember the adverts?

TRRRRRRRIO, TRRRRRRRRRRIO! :thumbsup:

what are trios?

oh Trios were sooooooooooo gorgeous too!!

Check out this... TRIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

uk.youtube.com/wat…SMU

who wants a wispa bar? got 2

me please

glad they are back

choc1969;3309621

Find Wispa's boring.......love a good toffee crisp or lion bar......but … Find Wispa's boring.......love a good toffee crisp or lion bar......but they seem a lot smaller lately

i noticed that 2, everything seems to be get smaller or ahvng less in it due to the credit crunch, so they can keep things the same price

The ultimate experience Chunk of Wispa in my mouth and a swig of hot coffee Aaahhh Ummmm Ohhhhhh YYummmm as it melts into an ooozzzzz on my tongue....
    http://www.nicerweb.com/sketches/video/BBC-LifeOnEarth/2.6_InvasionOfTheLand/TOAD-TONGUE.JPG

WeeWifie;3309945

oh Trios were sooooooooooo gorgeous too!!Check out this... … oh Trios were sooooooooooo gorgeous too!!Check out this... TRIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U-V-KCY7SMU

loved this advert :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions