just got a 360 jasper elite - 2009-08-24 - lite-on drive

12 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2009
just back form my local sainburys got 360 elite console 120gb hard drive, 1 pad, fifa 10, pure, lego batman all for £170.

Jasper 12.1A chipset
150Wvpsu
Liteon drive - yellow wire - not sure of fw

Not sure of firmware of the drive for finding out ixtreme support

will these be modable in the future

12 Comments

Jasper 12.1A

huh?

150W

huh!?

Liteon drive - yellow wire

oooooo, yellow! huh??

Original Poster

yes i know for 9,99 more i could have gotten extra game and controller but not sure if i would have got a jasper

you want [url]www.xbox-scene.com[/url]

this is a deals forum :roll:

jazferbetay;7413286

yes i know for 9,99 more i could have gotten extra game and controller … yes i know for 9,99 more i could have gotten extra game and controller but not sure if i would have got a jasper

this...:? got one from amazon or my bro yesterday....tbh think ur crazy if u knew about the deal and STILL gave sainsburys £170

Original Poster

i work for them

Surreal thread.

jazferbetay;7413460

i work for them

u are still mental.:?
£10 for a black controller and borderlands....and you said NO?!:whistling:

i wouldn't admit to paying that much for what you got but each to their own

Original Poster

i can get a controller for £10 from microsoft expertzone

All liteon are moddable. 7x or 8x can be probed and 9x needs tracks cutting a wee but of soldering.

Original Poster

Need to find out what version of drive i have

got liteon i know that much as its yellow and i haven't the tools time or patients to take the 360 apart to see what hardware it has
anyhow to check with out removing the covers

i read that they cant be flashed yet the 8 and the 9 versions from what a few websites have said and over at xbox scene they wanted me to solder and add some switch and some type of thingy

They can all be flashed - but correct, to get the drive key from the latest models you have to cut tracks, hard solder a probe and reflow the tracks after (job for a pro IMO).

There is no way to identify model without reading it off the drive case so get yourself a set of torx drivers and have at it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. can i swap out ssd frequently? day to day stuff11
    2. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)22
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621

See more discussions