Groups

Just got a ipod 32gb touch 3rd gen

Hi everyone just got my ipod 32gb touch 3rd gen, just switched on it is asking me to connect to itunes etc should i do this? even though i would like to jailbreak it?

thanks

7 Comments

na don't connect it to itunes stick it in the microwave for 10 minutes instead

Original Poster

shedboy66;7815492

na don't connect it to itunes stick it in the microwave for 10 minutes … na don't connect it to itunes stick it in the microwave for 10 minutes instead

What a stupid comment

Yeah do all that it tells you to do and then once youve done that download blackra1n and use it.
    DON'T UPDATE TO 3.1.3

Original Poster

Met-Cast;7815619

Yeah do all that it tells you to do and then once youve done that … Yeah do all that it tells you to do and then once youve done that download blackra1n and use it.DON'T UPDATE TO 3.1.3

Thank you very much mate i appreciate that.

sorry to hijack but iv updated and wanted to jailbreak...is it true that i cant now?? if so how do i do it?

scotland88;7815928

sorry to hijack but iv updated and wanted to jailbreak...is it true that … sorry to hijack but iv updated and wanted to jailbreak...is it true that i cant now?? if so how do i do it?

You can't. May be able to downgrade but not sure if that'll let you jailbreak though.

Original Poster

Anyone else know? Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions