Just got a little big planet beta invite:)

Just got a little big planet beta invite yipeee who else got theirs?

5 Comments

me i did yesterday

i got mine a few months ago, remember not to say anything about the beta apart from in the beta forums obviously

i dont get it. im an xbox 360 guy (or sane as i like to call it) so i dont get what the beta's for. surely little big planet has been out ages?! Is it the sequel?

hypnoticstate;7896155

i dont get it. im an xbox 360 guy (or sane as i like to call it) so i … i dont get it. im an xbox 360 guy (or sane as i like to call it) so i dont get what the beta's for. surely little big planet has been out ages?! Is it the sequel?

adding features and fixing broken things, cant say too much

starsparkle2311;7897159

I didn't get one. Can't play now anyway, essential maintenance going on. … I didn't get one. Can't play now anyway, essential maintenance going on. FFS why can't they do it during the night.

they did it was scheduled from like midnight till nowish, accomodates most people around the world then;-)

LBP and Pain, the only two PS3 exclusives i'd love to have on the 360. Damn fun games!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764074
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846108
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?22
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2132

See more discussions