Groups
    EXPIRED

Just got a place at St Andrew's Uni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    OMG lol, im so happy its unreal!

Found out yesterday that the course i was supposed to be doing isnt running, so was really stressed out until learning today I have a place at St Andrews, cant believe it!!! :-D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

xx

82 Comments

Banned

Congratulations!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/clapdj5.gif

how old are you :)?

congrats !

You go girl
    Many congrats ;-)

Congratulations and well done:thumbsup::-D

Original Poster Banned

Starscream;5919566

Congratulations!

black gerbil1;5919568

how old are you :)?

Im 21, got a Diploma last year but had to take a year out when i fell pregnant

Mardyass;5919577

congrats !

starsparkle2311;5919580

Well done and Congrats S&M

magough;5919582

You go girl Many congrats ;-)

rosie2008;5919609

Congratulations and well done

Thanks everyone :-D

Screamed down the phone to my mum lol but im still hyper :w00t:

Congrats, you should be real proud being a mum and studying, well done

Banned

Congratulations. Great uni in a great place. You'll love it.

Fantastic news! Well done you! ;-)

student_mummy;5919632

Screamed down the phone to my mum lol but im still hyper :w00t:

:lol: She`ll be so chuffed for you and very proud:-D. She`s prob screaming it down the phone to someone else now:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

nadss;5919662

Congrats, you should be real proud being a mum and studying, well done

FilthAndFurry;5919668

Congratulations. Great uni in a great place. You'll love it.

alisonfitz;5919672

Fantastic news! Well done you! ;-)

Thanks very much everyone

Will rep as many as i can lol xxx

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;5919673

:lol: She`ll be so chuffed for you and very proud:-D. She`s prob … :lol: She`ll be so chuffed for you and very proud:-D. She`s prob screaming it down the phone to someone else now:w00t:

lol knowing my mum she probably is lol, its all shes went on about since i was 15 :-D xx

student_mummy;5919681

lol knowing my mum she probably is lol, its all shes went on about since … lol knowing my mum she probably is lol, its all shes went on about since i was 15 :-D xx

;-) I`ve been there. I know exactly how she feels:-D Good luck.:)

Congrats :thumbsup:

big congrats-great uni and the nicest place in Scotland-we have a holiday home there and visit numerous times every year-one day when the kids grow up we will retire there(roll on!)

Banned

Congrats on that, thats where im from

Banned

Congratulations

Original Poster Banned

MrSharpshooter;5919721

Congrats :thumbsup:

nikkib123;5919754

Well done babe x

barky;5919763

big congrats-great uni and the nicest place in Scotland-we have a holiday … big congrats-great uni and the nicest place in Scotland-we have a holiday home there and visit numerous times every year-one day when the kids grow up we will retire there(roll on!)

dj_urban;5919770

Congrats on that, thats where im from

DLM;5919781

Congratulations

Thanks again everyone! :-D
    Yeh it is a gorgeous place, would live there if i could but dont think ill get money for a 3 bed house there anytime soon :lol:
    It says ive given too much rep out but will do it tomorrow lol

xxx

Well done you... Good on ya... :thumbsup:

Congrats SM...that is fab - I love St Andrews...:thumbsup:

aww congratulations hun i am so pleased for you :thumbsup:

Big congrats hun :-D xxx

Congrats!

well done

Original Poster Banned

Rockhound;5920152

Congrats SM...that is fab - I love St Andrews...:thumbsup:

wulshaz;5920171

aww congratulations hun i am so pleased for you :thumbsup:

munnski;5920201

Big congrats hun :-D xxx

dcx_badass;5920214

How come you just found out? Did you not apply through Ucas?

Slash;5920222

Congrats!

robertkay;5920240

well done

thanks
    No, like i said, I had a place on a course locally which i was happy with until they told me they wereno longer running it. Got a few numbers to phone though to help me get a place somewhere else at last minute and today got this :-D x

Congratulations!!! Are you doing a degree this time? If so, please don't get pregnant in your final year lol....it's VERY hard xxxx

Original Poster Banned

xsazzyjayx;5920403

Congratulations!!! Are you doing a degree this time? If so, please don't … Congratulations!!! Are you doing a degree this time? If so, please don't get pregnant in your final year lol....it's VERY hard xxxx

lol yeh this is my degree year, getting transferred credit on the course so its taken years off too

I was considering another one soon but think ill wait a few years yet LOL :lol: xx

student_mummy;5920440

lol yeh this is my degree year, getting transferred credit on the course … lol yeh this is my degree year, getting transferred credit on the course so its taken years off too I was considering another one soon but think ill wait a few years yet LOL :lol: xx

I was pregnant in the final year of my degree....I did my final project less than 4 weeks before she arrived...I was an emotional quivering wreck!!!

xx

Original Poster Banned

xsazzyjayx;5920485

I was pregnant in the final year of my degree....I did my final project … I was pregnant in the final year of my degree....I did my final project less than 4 weeks before she arrived...I was an emotional quivering wreck!!!xx

OMG thats nuts, i was considering starting my 3rd year last sept but i would have had to give birth half way through the year, soo glad i didnt now lol.

Least you did it though eh, and a nice reward at the end :thumbsup: xx

student_mummy;5920504

OMG thats nuts, i was considering starting my 3rd year last sept but i … OMG thats nuts, i was considering starting my 3rd year last sept but i would have had to give birth half way through the year, soo glad i didnt now lol.Least you did it though eh, and a nice reward at the end :thumbsup: xx

I held off going back last September...thank god I did eh! This next year or so will be busy so it might not be until 2010 or 2011 even when I go back! :w00t:

Just throw all you have into it & you'll do fine

xx

does this mean we wont be able to party it up in dundee :cry:

congrats :thumbsup:

I don't know how you manage - but I am sure you will.

Best wishes and congrats to you XxX

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5920554

does this mean we wont be able to party it up in dundee congrats … does this mean we wont be able to party it up in dundee congrats :thumbsup:

Haha, St Andrews is near enough we can still do the partying :thumbsup:

Butterflies;5920657

I don't know how you manage - but I am sure you will.Best wishes and … I don't know how you manage - but I am sure you will.Best wishes and congrats to you XxX

xsazzyjayx;5920527

I held off going back last September...thank god I did eh! This next year … I held off going back last September...thank god I did eh! This next year or so will be busy so it might not be until 2010 or 2011 even when I go back!Just throw all you have into it & you'll do fine :)xx

Thanks ladies Its going to be fun with 2 kiddies but ill try my best lol. What are you wanting to go back and do saz? xx

so what year you going into :? 2nd or 3rd year??

student_mummy;5920738

Haha, St Andrews is near enough we can still do the partying … Haha, St Andrews is near enough we can still do the partying :thumbsup:Thanks ladies Its going to be fun with 2 kiddies but ill try my best lol. What are you wanting to go back and do saz? xx

PGCE for me next - i'd like to become a teacher sooner or later xx

ill wait and congratulate you once you pass whatever it is your going to do.

until then im not impressed.

branchinghenk;5920790

ill wait and congratulate you once you pass whatever it is your going to … ill wait and congratulate you once you pass whatever it is your going to do.until then im not impressed.

smilies are usually a good way to mke it clear whether your joking or not :thumbsup::whistling:

micoo;5920806

smilies are usually a good way to mke it clear whether your joking or not … smilies are usually a good way to mke it clear whether your joking or not :thumbsup::whistling:

i know, i always use them when im joking.

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5920754

so what year you going into :? 2nd or 3rd year??

not sure yet huni, they are going to decide when i go in and see them with my certificates will be second or 3rd though

xsazzyjayx;5920761

PGCE for me next - i'd like to become a teacher sooner or later xx

aww sounds good huni, im contemplating that. Just want my degree first then ill figure something out lol :lol:

micoo;5920806

smilies are usually a good way to mke it clear whether your joking or not

dont worry about people like that hun, they have very sad lives if all they can attempt to do is bring people down :thumbsup:

congrats :thumbsup: do they teach you how to play golf there?:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions