Groups

Just got a tax disc without valid insurance!

Banned
    Reported!

13 Comments

Banned

ooh your so cavalier

Why? :thinking:

Excellent, can you get me one?

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;7986835

ooh your so cavalier

cheers, insurance is valid (changed it this morning) but the certificate said 6th :thumbsup: it's for my motorbike that I can't ride till then (doing my CBT) anyway, so don't report me dude! 8-)

Banned

Did you tax it for this month (March 1st) or next?

If next, then its still valid...

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;7986881

Did you tax it for this month (March 1st) or next?If next, then its still … Did you tax it for this month (March 1st) or next?If next, then its still valid...

This month!

vibeone;7986881

Did you tax it for this month (March 1st) or next?If next, then its still … Did you tax it for this month (March 1st) or next?If next, then its still valid...

You can't tax a vehicle for next month as the only have an end date on them, so in theory they would be giving you 13 / 7 months tax

I got mrs barkys new tax disc last friday-handed over the insurance certificate in the post office and they didnt even look at it-as I pushed it through the slot she just waved her hand and said "thats fine" and issued the disc!

Original Poster Banned

barky;7987048

I got mrs barkys new tax disc last friday-handed over the insurance … I got mrs barkys new tax disc last friday-handed over the insurance certificate in the post office and they didnt even look at it-as I pushed it through the slot she just waved her hand and said "thats fine" and issued the disc!

You must look a very honourable gentleman

lumoruk;7987109

You must look a very honourable gentleman

I think it was the sawn off that it was stuck to that swayed it.

Banned

RufusRabbit;7986911

You can't tax a vehicle for next month as the only have an end date on … You can't tax a vehicle for next month as the only have an end date on them, so in theory they would be giving you 13 / 7 months tax

fair point, though you can from the 15th of the month... just because you have a disc, doesn't make it valid. But in this case with lumor, you are obviously correct.

Banned

greg_68;7987131

I thought he was talking about tax, not SORN?

Consider coat got.

greg_68;7987131

lol

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1121
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152364

See more discussions