Groups

Just got an E65 on '3' X-Series Gold

Opinions on this phone would be appreciated
    I'm getting it for the Slingbox and the X-Series functionality mainly.

4 Comments

I've got one on Silver so can't help with the slingbox bit. I like the handset overall. The menu is incredibly difficult to figure where some settings are but that's Nokia. The built-in SIP client for VOIP is really great though, I use that all the time. Web browsing is fast but really the screen is too small. I've had a lot of problems with using it as a modem with dropped connections out of the blue however sometimes it works fine.

I got the Red E65 on the E2Save deal in August

I love the phone

The wlan is the biz and I have been using truphone.com/ who until end of December are providing free calls to worldwide landlines from your wlan connection

I think you had to register before end of September for that though

I was in Crete for 2 weeks and every call I made back home was made for free through my E65 wlan connection to my hotel's wireless connection and Truphone

Same applies to when at home

Original Poster

I received it this morning, and I have to say that it is a beautiful phone. It came with the Slingbox and a bluetooth headset for free.
    I am happy :w00t:

MORE4

I got the Red E65 on the E2Save deal in AugustI love the phoneThe wlan is … I got the Red E65 on the E2Save deal in AugustI love the phoneThe wlan is the biz and I have been using ]http://www.truphone.com/ who until end of December are providing free calls to worldwide landlines from your wlan connectionI think you had to register before end of September for that thoughI was in Crete for 2 weeks and every call I made back home was made for free through my E65 wlan connection to my hotel's wireless connection and TruphoneSame applies to when at home

yea i am using truphone as well, we regularly make insternational calls and truphone is really the solution to everything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions