Groups

Just got an email from Orange..have won a prize!!

I collected many stars in the Orange balloon race..seems I have been picked out from the daily prize draw..hmm I wonder what I have won..sim card I bet lol

Oh well..better than a boot up the jacksy

Anybody receive the email from Orange also ?

21 Comments

Lol! No email for me... well done!

I got as far as 6th place in the race then slipped back to 48th i think, had over 140stars but not a thing:?:thinking:

Original Poster

Feel bad now as you good folks never got an email

GerryG;2510109

Feel bad now as you good folks never got an email

Noooooo dont feel bad, enjoy whatever it is
    Nice to know someone in the "forum family" won

Original Poster

Awe thanks Bellabonkers

Ooh well done! I didn't even realise you could have won prizes! Thought it was for the hell of it... :oops:

Original Poster

yimmie;2510174

Ooh well done! I didn't even realise you could have won prizes! Thought … Ooh well done! I didn't even realise you could have won prizes! Thought it was for the hell of it... :oops:

Thanks

Yeah they had a daily prize draw and for every 5 stars ya collected they entered ya into the prize draw on a daily basis.

Think the prizes were mobile phones (might get an Iphone lol I can dream), cinema tickets, wind up battery chargers..cannot remember what else.

GerryG;2510198

Thanks :)Yeah they had a daily prize draw and for every 5 stars ya … Thanks :)Yeah they had a daily prize draw and for every 5 stars ya collected they entered ya into the prize draw on a daily basis.Think the prizes were mobile phones (might get an Iphone lol I can dream), cinema tickets, wind up battery chargers..cannot remember what else.

I knew I should have taken it more seriously! :P lets hope it's a free iphone with a years free calls and texts etc. :-D

Original Poster

yimmie;2510203

I knew I should have taken it more seriously! :P lets hope it's a free … I knew I should have taken it more seriously! :P lets hope it's a free iphone with a years free calls and texts etc. :-D

lol I wish it was an Iphone but knowing my luck would be a bog standard £10 bargain basement one haha

GerryG;2510232

lol I wish it was an Iphone but knowing my luck would be a bog standard … lol I wish it was an Iphone but knowing my luck would be a bog standard £10 bargain basement one haha

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/babiken_retro_mp4.jpg

Original Poster

Haha cheers

well done let us know what ya win

Very nice - well done!!:thumbsup:

DOnt like to be the bearer of bad news but i dont think you would be able to get an Iphone with orange could you? I may just be seriously wrong though

Original Poster

Thanks folks

Yeah tiz only O2 I think that do the IphoneI think

Might be an iPod Touch as that is what they are bundling with their £35 p/m Dolphin contract now.

Original Poster

matt3454;2510317

Might be an iPod Touch as that is what they are bundling with their £35 … Might be an iPod Touch as that is what they are bundling with their £35 p/m Dolphin contract now.

Oh that would be great :)...will keep ya posted folks on what they send me.

The ipod touch idea is a good one, fingers crossed for you anyways

Original Poster

Haribo10;2510339

The ipod touch idea is a good one, fingers crossed for you anyways

Thanks

I just happened to check my junk folder on Hotmail and there is an email for me too, I have won a daily prize too

I suggest anyone else that signed up via a hotmail address checks their junk folder as mine was in there.

My email has been there since 12th July and I only saw it today, you have 28 days to claim your prize.

I will report back what I won, it's cringeworthy really as I signed up as "Joe Bloggs" so I have had to give them my address as that being my real name :giggle: incase they tell me I am not valid anymore.

It will be just my luck that it's a years contract they give me for free or something but it has to be in my real name so I will lose rights to it :giggle:

Original Poster

Oh finally got my prize from Orange..wait for it...a mobile phone wind up charger!! :?..shame I never won a phone lol..awe well no worries..tried the charger on my Samsung...no adapter fits it to try the charger out lol :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions