Groups

Just got back

took a 40 min drive from dundee to anstruther just to get myself a chippy lol just got back :thumbsup:

26 Comments

epic - hope it was worth it

[COLOR="Red"]Wow, serious life choice.[/COLOR]

lucky you,really want to try it

Thats a long way to go for a deep fried mars bar ;-) :thumbsup:

is that the famous one?
    what did u get?

Great chippy in Anstruther, used to go there as a kid.
    Pittenweem also had a great chippy up on the hill. :thumbsup:

Banned

The JFK;5730617

[COLOR="Red"]Wow, serious life choice.[/COLOR]

excellent cut and paste choice :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tonico;5730652

is that the famous one?what did u get?

good old fish supper, it was like sex but ina box and edible, i fear i may have gone off topic here but yes it was damn good :thumbsup:

micoo;5730804

good old fish supper, it was like sex but ina box and edible, i fear i … good old fish supper, it was like sex but ina box and edible, i fear i may have gone off topic here but yes it was damn good :thumbsup:

i dont like fish so thats me out i wonder how there other stuff is

Banned

thought you meant a joiner for some emergency woodwork

Gotta be cold when you got it home.

Banned

haha, your not far from me
    we go there quite a lot, hate the queues tho!! :x

Banned

micoo;5730804

good old fish supper, it was like sex but ina box and edible, i fear i … good old fish supper, it was like sex but ina box and edible, i fear i may have gone off topic here but yes it was damn good :thumbsup:

...........a fishy box.....

must be a dundee thing cause me and my mate went to cupar for one lol

Banned

T05hie;5731128

Is that YOUR leg....:cry:

I feel sick....

Original Poster

student_mummy;5730931

haha, your not far from me we go there quite a lot, hate the queues … haha, your not far from me we go there quite a lot, hate the queues tho!! :x

yassss :thumbsup: everyday i find out theres another HUKD;er whos not tht far from me :thumbsup: ye the que was a bitch took 25 mins lol, worth it tho

T05hie;5731128

Dali's Traditional Fish & Chips
    2 Cupar Rd
    Guardbridge, St. Andrews, KY16 0UA

This one in Cupar is awesome, also has a library that you can take books out of, handy when up at the caravan.

*note to self - do not dine out in Dundee*

Banned

micoo;5731173

yassss :thumbsup: everyday i find out theres another HUKD;er whos not tht … yassss :thumbsup: everyday i find out theres another HUKD;er whos not tht far from me :thumbsup: ye the que was a bitch took 25 mins lol, worth it tho

lol, yep im just in fife. Did you see that secret millionaire show in dundee a few months ago...? Made it look like the biggest sh ithole on earth!!!! :?

Original Poster

student_mummy;5731343

lol, yep im just in fife. Did you see that secret millionaire show in … lol, yep im just in fife. Did you see that secret millionaire show in dundee a few months ago...? Made it look like the biggest sh ithole on earth!!!! :?

ye lol, it is a bit of a hole tho u have to admit uni is nice though n thts where i spend most of my time

i used to be one of them sad people that went about in cars all nite and yeah thats my ankle had a little accident

Original Poster

T05hie;5731426

i used to be one of them sad people that went about in cars all nite and … i used to be one of them sad people that went about in cars all nite and yeah thats my ankle had a little accident

did your leg just die:? why the hell is it blue

my foot was apart from my leg and was abit painful but the doctor and 3 big porters kind of got it back together again

the fish is great but the chips in anstruther are rubbish

Banned

micoo;5731377

ye lol, it is a bit of a hole tho u have to admit uni is nice though n … ye lol, it is a bit of a hole tho u have to admit uni is nice though n thts where i spend most of my time

yeh it is lol, just didnt want to say incase you got al offended :lol:

What you doing at uni then? I go to St Andrews :-D

Banned

T05hie;5731480

my foot was apart from my leg and was abit painful but the doctor and 3 … my foot was apart from my leg and was abit painful but the doctor and 3 big porters kind of got it back together again

a bit painful??? :?

how on earth did you do that?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      3. One thing you've forgotten56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions